"You are my wife"

Harry's POV:

It's been 5 days now after that night. The night I lost my control over me. She said she will regret it in the morning. She said I will regret it in the morning. Do I? I don't know. No it's a lie. I don't regret it. I avoided her all these days to get her out of my mind. But every night I look at her sleeping peacefully in the couch and every time I close my eyes her face, her touch, the feel, taste of her lips comes to my mind. On the other side Caroline has started to call me and message me very often. She was not like that before. I need a break. I need some time to calm my mind.

Caleb came to meet me in the office to inform that the divorce proceedings are almost done and we just need to sign it to finalise it. I don't know, I am just not feeling happy or excited about it as I thought. Might be because I didn't know how will I inform my mother. I can see that day by day she is getting attached to Nina. I told Caleb that will discuss about it when I come back from my UK trip.

********+******

It's been a week I am going back home. This week helped me relax and see things in a different light. I am not yet completely sure what I am going to do but I know , it's time for me to settle everything, take a decision.

I know I am confused still but Catherine doesn't deserves it. I should apologise to her and let her go. Also I want to let Nina know that I don't regret it or I didn't approach her over the influence of alcohol.

I don't know how but she, her presence, her behaviour, her fragrance, her eyes... I am just not able to get her out of my mind. How possessive I can get when any man approach her. I never felt that way with Caroline or with anyone.

I need time to figure out what I want or what to do in this situation. But first thing I need to do is clear things with Catherine. It's not fair to her when clearly I cannot get Nina out of my mind.

I reached home and rang the bell. I was shocked when the door was opened. It was Catherine. She was wearing a pajama dress and standing near the door smiling. I looked inside and saw Mama sitting in the couch. I entered and hugged momma. I missed her so much. While hugging her I saw Nina and Angel busy in kitchen cooking. I know she saw me but again avoiding me. I wanted to go to kitchen right away and kiss her but didn't.

Momma called out to Nina "Honey look who is here... at least now your mood will be up"... Then she looked at me and said " oh look she missed you so much"...

"Hey Harry" I turned and she hugged me tightly and I suddenly removed her from my body and looked towards kitchen. Nina and Angel were coming towards us and it was Catherine who hugged me. I couldn't find any emotions on Nina's face and clearly momma didn't like the way Catherine hugged me.

"She is Nina's friend and staying with us for few days. Seems like you both know each other well". Momma said.

"Yes we do." It was Catherine who replied.

"I will get freshened" I said taking my bag and kissed Angel on her cheek. Nina was holding Angel and I couldn't help but hugged Nina too with my one hand while kissing Angel."

I went upstairs and heard Momma urging Nina to go with me. I smiled to myself and went inside my room. I placed my bag near the table and started undressing. While I was unbuttoning my shirt I heard the sound of door. Smiling I turned to see Nina. But it was Catherine. Suddenly my smile vanished and Catherine just jumbled on to me and started kissing saying she missed me so much. Before I could react the door was opened again and this time it was Nina.

Nina's POV:

I opened the door and saw them both in a compromising position. Harry had a shocked look on his face and that bitch was smirking. I know I know... I have no right to get angry but I couldn't help it.

Without saying anything I went into the closet and started taking my clothes. Harry came behind me and asked " what are you doing?"

"I am moving to another room. I don't want to disturb you and your" I just stopped there. Harry looked at me with a smile and said " you know you cannot do that"

I don't know what seems to be so funny for him here but I am really getting irritated on him, his perfect girlfriend who was eating him just few minutes ago or me who is still getting affected by it knowing everything. Oh God... I did not want to reply to him and turned towards the door.

He grabbed my hand and said seriously " you cannot... you are my wife" I looked at him suddenly hearing the word 'wife' from him and he continued "in this house".

Huh, that's s what I thought... I told to myself.

Caroline came clinging on to his side and said " let her dear..." in a seductive way hinting very clearly why...

"Caroline no.... You should not have come inside this room." Harry responded.

To be frank me and Caroline was shocked and looked at him and us with almost same expression.

"Let's talk outside" he told to Caroline and moved outside. While reaching the door handle he turned and said "sorry" to me. Really what the hell is happening.