Love of his life

Harry's POV:

I was just looking at her sitting in the passenger seat of my car. She and her innocent look is so deceiving. I don't know what magic she does. Everyone loves her. Momma, Angel, Alex and even Caleb. I saw him talking with her outside my room. His attitude towards her changed after that small talk at the study room. Just because she agreed for divorce he changed his opinion. I would never trust a person who does anything for money. Is money is more important than a loveless marriage. How could she marry someone only for money? Didn't she just destroyed her life too. Maybe for lowlife people like her money is the only thing that matters.

Nina's POV:

I am in his car going to meet his love. Momma was so happy to see us going out together. Even though I didn't tell anything to Alex I think he knows what is going on.

I am just looking through the window sitting next to him. I can feel his gaze on me. No I won't look him in the eye until I am sure that my heart is in my control.

We reached a luxurious hotel. I think he owns this hotel too. The staffs and manager acknowledged him immediately after we enter the lobby.

We both got into the elevator and it stopped at the 9th floor. He walked through the corridor and knocked on a door. I was standing behind him. I am going to see the real love of his life. I was anxious and nervous thinking how she would react to me. Is she gonna slap me or throw something at me for destroying their happiness. Whatever happens I deserve it.

The door suddenly opened and there she is. My jaw dropped looking at her. She is none other than famous actress Caroline Taylor. She got famous with her one Netflix drama and I read in news that she is stepping into Hollywood. She invited us in. He gestured me to wait at the couch while he went into her bedroom with her. Though the door is not closed I couldn't hear their conversation.

Oh my goodness. She is one of the most gorgeous women in this entire world and I thought Harry is in love with me. I laughed at myself dryly.

Now I remember during our every encounters her presence was there. Our first photo published from the pub there was her photo with one of her costar in the news attending the party at the same pub. We couldn't see her because she was in the vip area where Harry headed to. Our first date she was there with her friends I saw their pictures next day in the website. Everywhere Harry took me she was there. Now I know why Harry made me sign the girl friend contract. He was using me as a cover up. Oh God! I really am the stupidest person in this entire universe. I literally wanted to slap myself hard. I don't need her to do it. I myself need to slap myself to get some sense into my stupid brain.

What am I in front of her beauty and talent. And here I am sitting, unable to take him out of my heart, unable to stop myself from loving him.

I heard someone clearing the throat and looked up to see both of them staring at me. I stood up from the couch and immediately apologised to her.

"Harry might have told you what happened. I am very sorry for the mistake I did. I assure you I will never be a hindrance to your life. Caleb is already working on getting the divorce proceedings done. As soon as possible I will be out of your life." I said everything in one breath.

They both were just looking at me all these time. Carolin gestured me to sit. Harry went and sat at the dining table checking his phone and put the earplugs in.