Encounters and Revelations: A Surprising Saturday

One week passed by smoothly. Today is lazy Saturday. Afternoon I am going with Tessa and Emily for shopping 🛍. I just came to this park for a morning walk. MOMMY I turned to see that angel like baby from airport waving at me from the top of a slide. I waved and smiled at her. She slides down and ran towards me.

Hi I said. She hugged me tightly. 'Hello Maam' said the baby sitter. I said hello back.

"Where were you?" She asked. "I was here my angel " I said. "Look Ms.Maya She knows my name. " I was little shocked and confused and looked at the baby sitter. She said with a wide smile ' her name is Angel" I said "wow".

My name is Angel Stone. She said in her cute voice. We just spoke for some time. Baby sitter name is Maya. Angel's mom is no more she told. I felt very sad looking at the baby running around. I know the pain of growing without the love of the mother. After some time reluctantly I said bye and to my surprise she said bye with a smile and a hug. Actually I was afraid whether she will cry when I leave. But she didn't. Ms. Maya told me that she knows I am not her mother and her mommy went to heaven. But still she called me mommy today. I don't know why but there's some unusual feeling in my heart whenever I see her.

I came back to my apartment and changed to a black skinny jeans and red top and a dark grey sleeveless cardigan on top of it and black high heels half shoes. My friends called and informed that they already reached the mall.
After shopping we decided to go to a pub. We all came back to my room and got ready there.
*****

We reached the pub and Nick and Taylor were already there. We danced for a while after few drinks and came back to our table for another round. Somebody walked behind me and Tessa greeted that person and others also stood up to greet. I was already bit tipsy and couldn't really turn to look who or what that is. But that fragrance was amazing. "Good evening Mr. Stone." Tessa said. A deep husky but clear voice responded "evening ". I was staring at my friends dumbfounded. Nick turned towards me and said that's our boss. "Really!! From when did Mary have this sexy voice " I think I was too loud and heard a chuckle from behind. I turned to see Mary and saw a tall man with black hair in expensive suits walking towards the VIP area of the pub. "That's Mr. Harry Stone. Our BOSS." Emily shouted. "oops" I said. Rest of the night they spent teasing me about the incident.

Next day morning: Sunday
"Oh F" I cursed and opened my eyes to the sound of the phone. Today is Sunday why don't I have the right to sleep at least on a Sunday. I felt like crying and the headache is killing me. Cursing I picked the phone. "Nina wake up. " it's Emily. " check the news " Tessa. " wats so urgent to wake me up in this Sunday morning or for this group call ladies. I thought we were friends " I said. "Nina it's urgent. Please wake up and check the news. I shared the link " Tessa said. It's so annoying. I somehow opened the link and jumped from my bed seeing the news. " Mr. Stone's mystery girl friend caught on camera finally. They both were seen on club yesterday late night... "and a pic of me and handsome man standing close in the pub.