Dinner date it is!

Have dinner with me tomorrow. I will pick you up by 7. "

"Okay." I responded.

It's not like I want to have dinner with him. I signed the agreement and acting my part. I tried to make my stupid heart to understand the reality. Oh who am I kidding. When did my own heart ever listened to me.

Next day at office was quite normal. Well few people were staring and gossiping about me. Few girls were sending daggers to my side with their looks. And some did try to be friends with me. Well I know the reason. I did not see him at office and it's quite normal because he is in 15th floor and we both did not have any meeting in any of our floors. Actually I met him in office only twice so far.

I reached home in the evening. There was a box 📦 with 📝 'see you at 7'. I went inside the apartment and opened the box. It's a red colour square neck spaghetti strap satin long dress with a slit on the right side that reach middle thigh. I got ready by 6.30 in excitement. I kept my hair in messy bun after multiple attempts and put light makeup 💄. While waiting for him realisation hit me. Why am I behaving like a teenager. It's just an agreement. I am not his actual girlfriend. When did I started thinking only with my heart.

Exactly at 7 I heard the knock on the door. I opened the door and he was standing there with a bouquet 💐 of blue orchid flowers. It's expensive but I hate orchids. It reminds of a painful memory.

Though my eyes were on that bouquet I could see him checking me out. "You look...beautiful" he said as if it's a bad thing. He gave me the flower and I kept it on the kitchen counter and closed the door. It was a limo. The driver opened the door for us and we both hopped in. The car ride was really awkward because we both didn't say a word but often caught checking out each other. We reached the destination. It was a luxurious restaurant exclusively for celebrities and elites.

He got down and extended his hand for me. After I got down from the car he kept his hand on my lower back and kept me closer to him while walking and posing for photos for paparazzi. All the while he was smiling and explaining to me how to 'behave' in front of 'elites' inside and in restaurant as if I didn't know. I listened to everything with a fake smile. For others it looked like we are having good time.

We went inside and spoke with few people and introduced me as well. I said hello to them. Everyone congratulated us. After that he took me to a private cabin where our table was arranged. He asked me to start and went back to meet someone. I waited for him for few minutes sipping wine 🍷 but the waitress told me the food should be consumed immediately as it might taste different if it gets cold. Well I started eating because I was very hungry and the aroma of this exquisite food added to it. Moreover I am not his actual girlfriend to wait for him. I was almost finished when he came and he was amused to see me finishing the food 🥘 all alone.

He sat in his seat opposite me sipping his wine 🍷 and watching me. I felt little uncomfortable because it's rude to watch someone eating. "Why don't you have your food? I asked. "I am full" he replied. I looked at him. "I had just now with the person I met" He explained. "Oh I replied" and concentrated to finish my desert. Then why did he ask to meet me for "dinner" I thought to myself. After finishing I was ready to leave. "We need to talk" he said. "Okay" I sat back on my chair looking at him. "I don't know anything about yourself". He said. "Okay I am Eh.. Nina 24 years old working for you " I finished and looked at him. He chuckled and said " I know that Nina, tell me something I don't know."

"Mr. Stones I am just a fake girlfriend. I think this information is sufficient for us to manage for few months." I said. I had to hide my heart with fake arrogance. I don't want him to think of me as an "easy" girl.

"Well fine." He looked little upset and dropped me back home. He looked very serious or irritated on the way and we both sat silently for the whole ride. Even after reaching in front of the apartment he opened the door for me and said "night" and before even I responded he took the car and left. Yeah the limo was not there and he dropped me in a different 🚘 car.

While lying on the bed I was just thinking about today's dinner. Well I congratulated myself for listening to my brain not my heart. Though it came out little bit arrogant I did good in hiding my emotions or excitement of being with him. I don't know what's happening. My heart beats extra when he is near and the butterflies 🦋 in my abdomen.. oh don't tell me about it. I took a pillow and covered my head thinking about him.

Next morning paper and online sites had our pictures and some other actresses who attended dinner there. I sat there staring at our pictures and smiled. I can't control my hearts. I am having some attraction towards this guy. I thought to myself.