Chapter 19

"Darling, where are youuuu?" Zachariah whined as he searched the whole corner of the house, with a pillow in his arms hugging for comfort. He is still looking for Seraphina, but it seems like Seraphina is gone.

"Seph!" Zachariah asked again as his voice echoed the whole entire mansion. "Darling, It's late in the evening right now. Where are youㅡ" Zachariah's screams were got cuts off by a huffing voice behind him.

"Zachariah, will you stop ruining my ears? I didn't leave at this exact hour!" Seraphina angrily spoke as she looked at Zachariah with so much irritation, but Zachariah only smiled in delight in her presence.

"I thought you had left me." Zachariah mumbled softly as he rubbed his nape feeling dumb at his own thoughts.

"Well, now I am not! What do you even want?" Seraphina asked with full irritation, because Zachariah just disturbed her in the middle of her work in their office room in their mansion. When he heard Zachariah yelling nonstop like he was a screaming dog, she immediately went to him and shut his mouth off. She only wanted to get her work done immediately, but Zachariah just made her time waste.

"It's late now." Zachariah mumbled softly, afraid to look at the shooting glares from his wife to him, he felt so small under the gaze of Seraphina. "So?" Seraphina asked immediately.

"I want to sleep." Zachariah spoke lowly as he hugged the pillow on his chest as he can feel the anger and irritation of Seraphina surrounding the whole place.

"And you want to annouce that you're sleepy for the whole world to know? I don't have the whole time to hear your total nonsense blatters." Seraphina said madly. "And if you're sleepy, then sleep. No one is forcing you to stay awake till dawn." She said in annoyance while spitting out some facts.

"Want to sleep with you." Zachariah mumbled in his breath, his words came out in a whisper. But, it was clearly audible for Seraphina to hear it fully, it was the only two of them in their house and no noises surrounding the air except for them.

"What? What are you a five that who couldn't sleep without a storybook to read for them to lull them to sleep?" Seraphina spoke sarcastically as she eyed Zachariah with a full of judgement in her eyes.

Seraphina looked at him with a annoyance. She turned her head back towards the place where she had walked. She went to her office fuming mad just because of Zachariah's nonsense words.

"Where are you going, darling?" Zachariah asked as he looked at the back of Seraphina's.

"Away from you." Seraphina replied nonchalantly.

This is the series of events that Seraphina had what to overcome every day. Since the night that Zachariah had cobfessed to her and asked to court her, Zachariah had already acting like this. He always expresses his emotions towards Seraphina and treated her like a more than a queen.

Zachariah didn't bother to cover his feelings no more. His feelings for Seraphina are now flying and getting stronger every day. Zachariah didn't masked his emotions anymore, he let his heart to express it clearly to Seraphina.

That night that he knelt to Seraphina asking her permission to court her, actually Seraphina didn't said no nor yes, she never said anything. Seraphina just left him without uttering a single word.

The truth is, Zachariah was very hurt that night. He was extremely devastated, leaving him all alone without any answers. He wanted to ran to Seraphina and beg for her permission and answer, but he chose not to. He understands what was Seraphina's feelings and thoughts. He knew that it was unexpected for Seraphina, so he gave her a time to think.