Chapter 15: Thank You William!!

The officers arrived and walked with Henry into the woods looking around for Sally.
They eventually found her passed out and bleeding with multiple stab wounds.
They called their forensics team and the paramedics.
The forensics team took pictures of her wounds and cotton swabbed a sample of the slick and cum on her mouth and put it inside a tube.
The paramedics strapped her to the gurney, loaded her into the truck, and hauled her off to the hospital.
"I'm not saying she deserved it but-" one of the officers said.
"Of course she did" the other officer said.
Henry stayed quiet but was secretly impressed with his mate's vicious handiwork.
Atta-brit!! Henry thought, fighting away his smirk.
"Something on your mind Henry?" officer Cliff asked.
"No Cliff, just tired from the morning jet lag still" Henry sighed.
"I see, mind if we ask you some questions?" officer Cliff asked.
"No, not at all, follow me to Freddy's. I have audio, security footage, and the suspect's information" Henry said.
"Perfect, let's get going Reed" officer Cliff said.
They all got into their vehicles and drove to Freddy's.
After questioning Henry and collecting evidence, the officers left and drove back to the station.

William and Y/N's POV:
Y/N started uncontrollably crying and pinching at the webbing of his thumb.
"I'd ask if you're alright but the answer's pretty obvious" William said.
"Yeah, I appreciate you not asking the obvious, the whole "are you okay?" thing makes me cry even more every fucking time" Y/N chuckled through his still pouring tears and snot.
"You're right, it is rather counterintuitive" William chuckled.
"Mind if I hold your hand?, I'm still scared and mildly touch starved despite Sally violating the shit out of my boobs and vagina" Y/N asked nervously.
"Go ahead" William said softly, extending his right hand out to Y/N who took it without hesitation.
"Thank you William" Y/N sighed, feeling grateful and mildly relieved.
"You're welcome Y/N" William said smiling.

Time skip

They arrived to the police station and William parked his car.
"I don't want my sister's kids to see me like this, even if they don't know what happened to me and why it's considered bad, they're smart enough to know that something's wrong, and will ask questions that my sister and I aren't ready to answer because they're really young" Y/N said.
"I'll talk to your sister if you want" William said.
"Thank you" Y/N said.
William got out of the car and went to talk to Y/N's sister about the concerns he'd just expressed.
"It's me, the British guy who answered your brother's phone. He was too frozen in shock to answer you after what happened to him, but he's slowly collecting himself now" William said.
"That's good, but why isn't he out here with you?"
Y/N's sister asked.
"He said he didn't want your kids to see him in his current state, because even if they don't know what exactly happened to him, they'd probably still realize that something's wrong and would ask questions that might be difficult to answer" William said.
"Okay that makes sense, I'll go wait in the lobby once he's inside the interrogation room" Y/N's sister said.
"Alright I'll walk him inside and also give a witness statement" William said, before walking back to his car.

Time skip

William answered questions and gave his witness statement.
Y/N answered questions between anxiety attacks and migraine inducing sobs then took a rape kit test to go into the criminal DNA database.
After they were free to leave, Y/N quickly pulled William into one of the singular gender neutral toilets and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you so much again William, really" Y/N said.
"You're welcome Y/N" William said softly, hugging him back.
"I really hope she doesn't have aids, hiv, stds, and stis or some shit" Y/N muttered.
"This probably isn't very reassuring, but I doubt that ugly bitch gets any action outside of being a creepy sexual predator" William said.
"You're probably right, at least I hope so for the sake of my oral and genital health" Y/N chuckled.
"I hope you remain clean and free of those potential diseases, I wouldn't even wish them on my creepy ex best friend who's also my boss" William said.
"Oh shit, tell me more!!" Y/N laughed.
"He's still hung up about a kiss we shared almost 9 years ago in a game of truth or dare when we were 12 and 13 years old" William laughed.
"Let me guess, multiple unchecked ruts ruined him??" Y/N asked.
"Yes, he used to be so cute and sweet, or so I thought" William chuckled.
"Was he a disturbed child?" Y/N asked.
"Looking back, he definitely was" William said.
Y/N's phone vibrated, it was a text from his sister asking where he was.
I'm still here and I'm safe, go ahead and leave without me, Y/N texted back.