ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"I would like to congratulate you Smith for passing both the written, and physical final!" Nezu exclaimed, shoving a paw in the air in triumph

"I would like to congratulate you Smith for passing both the written, and physical final!" Nezu exclaimed, shoving a paw in the air in triumph. I blinked at the rodent before giving a sigh of relief. 'Well at least I managed to do something right for once.' The white haired stoat with hisever present grin leapt up on the podium before continuing his announcement,

"Since you are technically in the hero course, you will be attending the training camp alongside the other young heroes, and before you start to worry, rest assured that you will have little to explain yourself since you will be travelling with Aizawa's class." the principle clapped his paws together a gleam in his eyes, "other than that, the entire day is pretty much yours to decide since you have finished everything at the moment!"

And with that he gave a bow, and returned to his desk. I leaned back in back in my chair and exhaled. 'Well, at least I can be up close and try to change a few things a lot easier that way.'

~oOo~

Sunlight filtered into the room, causing me to finally open my eyes and look out into the rest of my room. Stretching with a yawn, I rolled over clutching a pillow, and glaring at the clock on the desk. Only nine, man I could totally sleep till eleven, although not sure what I'm going to be doing today. Today was basically the weekend again, and I was busy trying to not stress over my finals. The whole thing was pretty much a puzzle to me. 

As expected when I had gotten back to apartment Aizawa had asked me what the deal was with the cat. I told him that I had no idea, and was just as confused with everyone else. Turns out that the entire staff wasn't really pleased with Vlad's behavior, so they all collectively decided to gaslight him the entire time. I guess Hound Dog is soon going to have a new patient. Finally hopping off the mattress, scratching the back of my head I wandered over to the bathroom to clean up a bit. 

Some people would rather eat then take a shower, or even wait till the end of the day to do so. The only problem with me is that my hair just gets extremely oily so really I can't just leave it alone for a couple hours because then it would look like I just dunked myself in actual oil. Those are the genes I get to thank my Gran for. 

Drying my hair was a task I left for once I was dressed, although another thing I used to do was wait, but now that I could rival Disney Princesses with this hair, I have to actually dry this giant mop of hair. I would cut it, but I just like it... if that makes any sense. Probably not. 

When I was finished, I hung my towel on the back of the door before flipping the light switch off, and walking out. Approaching my main door, I opened it and looked down to see Leo splayed out across the ground, his tail thumping against the ground expectantly. I frowned looking at the cat with hesitation. He isn't going to lead me to my death or something right?  These were new questions I had to ask myself now since this has been twice, I've seen cat try to interfere with my life or task I was trying to do