ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ꜰ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

I could tell that Aizawa was frustrated about the situation with Midoriya

Even though he didn't tell me directly, I know for a fact it is about that situation. I don't intend to give away my position anytime soon, because who knows what could possibly happen from that. 

I was busy sitting in my room playing the new game that finally was able to be booted up after a couple hours. 

Sitting on the mattress and taking a quick look out the window, I glanced back to the small device in my hands with the pixelated characters. The game design isn't that bad, although I feel like they were mainly focusing on the graphic part instead of the actual gameplay and storyline. It was another nice day out, and I asked Shinso and the rest of the group if they wanted to do something, unfortunately the Big Three each had to do something at he agencies they were helping out at, and Shinso had to buy stuff for his pet cat.

I warned Shinso to not trust all cats after he went into great detail describing how he thinks his cat was a scholar in their past life from the shenanigans it apparently partakes in. My trust in the feline species has been wounded, and probably will recover in just a few more days. 

My love of cats cannot be stopped. 

Well of course if they keep leading me to danger then my ideals will probably change to dogs. I had a dog once, and it was because unfortunately a majority of my family was allergic to cats, and it was just sad since I couldn't have a cute little kitten without killing my entire bloodline on accident. Although I may also be allergic myself, but that hasn't stopped me now. 

My room that I was given was starting to look a lot more like my old room as the days went by. I had clothes on the dresser to the side stacked from the latest endeavor to the clothing store yesterday, and all my school supplies was thrown in a corner. A tissue box was haphazardly placed on a pile of books, all in the genre of fantasy. 

The books that were in this generation were interesting. The amount of discrimination towards a character that lacked in whatever power scaling that was included was quite obvious since within the next few chapters they were either enslaved or just straight up killed. They didn't even put that much effort into giving the character a personality, just some weakling of the inferior race. 

Sighing I clicked off my device after finally getting bored of the repeated farming needed to be done to move on. I tossed it to my side before laying fully on my back, staring at the ceiling. A giant fan was overhead spinning slowly, sending a small breeze directly below. Closing my eyes I started thinking of my next plan.

Since training camp is going to start, I have to figure out how to avoid Bakugo's kidnapping, or even maybe allow it to happen. I frowned at the thought. It was difficult to make decisions when you can't see what your actions may allude to in the future. An idea I had was to maybe become buddy buddy with the groups, but then I realized I really can't do that in general and just stayed being a loner. There wasn't really much I can do in a sense except for hope that whatever happens it will all fall into place.