Love Confession

John tries to warn him, but being chained and gagged to an exceptional level, he is unable to tell him the danger he is exposing himself to. Moriarty appears behind Sherlock and stabs him, leaving him seriously injured. Taking advantage of the alpha's unavailability, the witcher tries to take John away from the tower, and he repeatedly calls the older man "Sherlock", despite being gagged. At the same time he tries to free himself from the chains but unfortunately he only manages to get rid of the white gag during the struggle with the old man.

Almost defeated, John begs his kidnapper that he will agree to leave with him and will never try to escape if he just lets him cure the alpha with the magic of his hair, he accepts, but when the omega is about to cure him, Sherlock cuts him off. hair with a piece of glass from a broken mirror, causing her hair to automatically stop being bright blonde and change to light and grayish, losing her magical powers.

Moriarty begins to age rapidly, turning into an old, wrinkled and horrible witch, this outraged and surprised begins to retreat, but because of this he trips on the long extension of hair and falls out of the window, dying and turning into dust shortly. before touching the green ground.

"Little blonde," John looked at him carefully, "We may not know each other, but I love you, my omega, my beauty, my beautiful flower. I love you", moments later Sherlock dies in the arms of his destined one, and he tries to cure him, refusing to let him go, but his hair no longer produces magic, and it would take many years for it to grow and be magic again.

Alone, sad and desolate, the omega cries for the loss of his beloved, and a tear that contains part of the flower's magic brings Sherlock back to life, when it falls on the alpha's lips. John hugged his alpha tightly, and just a few minutes after being silent they both separated, looked into each other's eyes and kissed. It was just a touch, but full of many feelings.

Sherlock takes John back to the kingdom, there, John is introduced as the missing prince.

In the end, John returns to his real parents, the King and Queen, at the palace, where he could finally see the beauty of the kingdom up close. His kingdom.