08/06/2006 Prologue

"WE NEED A DOCTOR, THE QUEEN REQUIRES MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

The royal guards shouted in that warm-toned castle, the Queen fell ill, she was pregnant at the time, and was very weak.

The family doctor told the King that there was only one way to save his wife; a special brew made with the ruiponce flower. This flower was created thanks to a drop of sun that fell to the earth, and transformed into a golden, magical flower that had the power to heal the sick and injured.

Such a flower was hidden by an old man, James Moriarty, and every time he sang a beautiful and special melody to it, he received the powers of the flower, in this way he stayed young and beautiful, using it to stay young for centuries.

The king and the people of Corona, desperate to find the magic flower that would cure their queen, searched for it, and the kingdom's guards were the ones who, after many days of searching, found the flower, taking it to the palace, there they prepared a special brew with the flower, when they gave it to the queen, and she drank from it, she was miraculously cured.

The son of the kings, Prince John, was born with soft, golden hair, inheriting the powers of the magical flower. To commemorate his birth, the King and Queen raised an illuminated lantern to the sky.

That same night, the evil warlock, James Moriarty, infiltrated the palace, kidnapping the little prince, taking him and locking him in a tower deep in the forest.
The Kingdom searched and searched for him for weeks, but they never found him; So on each birthday of John, the lost prince of the kingdom, the kings requested that the kingdom release thousands of floating illuminated lanterns into the sky to act as floating candles, in the hope that one day John would return to the kingdom. or that his destied one is who finds him and brings him back home.