Chapter 2: Got time to kill - Pt.1

"Wait, Wait, Wait up!" As Seraphina huffed and puffed, went around probably every corner ever, looking at the ground because there had been cracks from where the entity stepped, she finally caught up to it. Seraphina stopped and looked at the humanoid creature while it looked back at her, almost irritated, and said in its underwater like voice, "Huh?" it said. Seraphina was confused and looked at the mutated shrouden weirdly. "well... uhm... I'm Archeon." It spoke. "ok... hello... Archeon..." Seraphina replied. "could you help me around these... uhm... parts?" Seraphina said. "No i cannot unfortunately" Archeon uttered. "By the way... I'm kinda bored so Uhm... I'm very sorry for this in advance..." Archeon uttered and smiled. "Wait wha?-" Before Seraphina could do anything or say anything, Archeon's anchor moved by itself and pummelled itself towards Seraphina, knocking her out, completely unconscious. While Seraphina was knocked out, she had a faint picture of Archeon's head spinning and turning into a raspberry and then it exploding, kinda weird am I right?

She woke up laying on the ground, extremely tired, She woke back up in the same exact place she got knocked out in with the exact same person there. "Hey... you awake now?" Archeon squeaked. "what?" Seraphina whispered, as archeon lightly tapped her head. "Wait... it was you!" She stated. "what...?" It mumbled. "but... but... why? were you plotting to kill me earlier or something?" Seraphina shouted. "I knew all shroudens were bad! c'mon.. whimsicore..." She exclaimed. "It was a joke!" Archeon said. "this is why I don't try to make friends around here..." Archeon said, irritated. "What do you mean 'I dont make friends around here' are you saying there are more like... you?..." Seraphina yelled. "Screw it- ill figure that out later..." She said surprisingly proud of herself. "trust me... ill kill you if I use my whimsicore. You don't want to mess with me..." Archeon spoke. "Hold it, since when did shroudens have whimsicores?" Seraphina uttered, confused. "you humans, left all the supposedly, ahem... good whimsicores behind when our kind invaded" Archeon suddenly pulled out a small chip from his gooey insides and showed it to Seraphina. "I have this thing called uhm... 'The Tidal Chip' When i tried picking it up, since I had nothing else to do, It went straight through my gooey body, i tried reaching inside my body but i couldn't be bothered, besides, lots of stuff gets stuck inside my body anyway, i just pick it out the next day. But then, a anchor appeared, floating, wrapped around my arm. I lifted my hand to try grab it and it moved as i moved my hand, and then came all the water powers and stuff. This is actually my most prized possession now, Heh... i love it-" Suddenly, while Archeon, still holding the chip in his hand proudly, Seraphina stretched out her robot hand, activating her whimsicore, and using her blue, digital hand, She completely crushed the Tidal chip. Directly. Infront. Of His Face. "What. Did. You. Just. Do." Archeon said slowly, but furiously. "Demolished your whimsicore, also, Looks like this, 'static' thing i have is pretty cool you know... If you dont mind, I'm gonna test this out on you, brutally, for trying to kill me earlier on in that place you took me. Its the safest option to be honest. I mean, you 'things' are basically wired to kill so i don't have any regret for this. Gotta destroy those everlume pieces anyway. So what's it gonna be? Not like your doing some shrouden crap later, or something like that. All im saying is... Got time to kill? get it?... because im gonna ki- ugh... i just ruined my moment... Anyways, you don't really have a choice in the matter anyway, You're also whimsicoreless now, So. be prepared to be meshed into a spicy, gooey, uhm... slimy weird veggie soup or something..."

To be continued...