Girl: "hey what's matter?"

But nothing came out of the mouth with slightly red lips.

The beautiful brown eyes we're shaking badly but the person didn't responded even after she waved her hands in front of the face of that person.

When she understood the reason for the person's fear after noticing herself, she spoke with a warm smile that...

Girl: "hey don't worry, this is not blood just red paint."

The person seem confused so she began to make a fake story for this lie because something was there in her mind and it's necessary to do it.

She continued to speak while maintaining distance..

Girl: "Actually I was going to the mall but a group of zombies were there and I don't know the reason of there actions because it was weird.. Maybe party?"

She looked up while placing her thump and index finger on her chin and the person giggles slowly.

Girl: "and they lost their last brain cell and decided to attack me with their paint coated hands. I defend myself and ran faster than lightning but failed to protect my clothes.."

The person smiled while giggling slowly which gave little relief to the girl that the person is ok.

He spoke in low soft voice..

Person: "oh that's good you escaped. You are very strong and brave"

Girl: "really? Thank you"

The person smiled softly while nodding in tiny and gave introduction..

Person: "I'm Min Yoongi. Thanks for changing the batteries of my torch."

Girl: "oh! Is it yours?"

Yoongi: "it is."

Girl: "what are you doing here alone? If you don't mind me to ask.."

Yoongi: "actually I was with my after and friends and suddenly few zombies came when we were finding food but I separated from them while running for our life."

He said this in one go with soft watery eyes, slightly red cheeks on his beautiful pale face.

The girl sighed on his loss but still  assured him on his life..

Girl: "we will find them. Don't worry. Okay?"

Yoongi: "really..?"

He asked with wide doe eyes and slightly open mouth in surprise and she just smiled while nodding.

Girl: "yes. You can count on me. I'm
Ji Y/n. Nice meet you, Yoongi."

Yoongi: "thank you y/n!!!"

He stood up and later y/n but she was surprised to see that it's actually a boy not a little girl but she didn't showed it on her face.

She told him to not to make loud noises because..

Y/n: "this zombies are blind but not deaf Yoongi. So make sure you won't make loud noise. Okay?"

Yoongi: "you know about that?"

Y/n: "I do. Actually they get blind because they are not alive completely and the sun rays make it difficult for their eyes to stay wet."

Yoongi: "understood."

Y/n looked outside the entrance when she heard something and she knew she had to do further things quickly, quietly and secretly.

Y/n: "hey, are you thirsty?"

Yoongi: "yes.."

She handed him her bottle of water from her brown bag and went outside after making an excuse of...

Y/n: "wait for me here and I will be back after checking the petrol in my bike."

Yoongi: "Your bike?"

He again attacked with his curious yet cute,  big doe eyes.

She giggled in his cuteness and went after nodding.

Y/n: "stay here"

Y/n's pov:

I went out and closed the wooden door behind me before seeing the tiny figure reading a book happily. That's good he got a nice company.

I put silencer in my gun which was inside my bag's side pocket and began to shoot the zombies who were approaching this abandoned shop.

I hit a perfect head shot towards two blind zombies after throwing my jacket on my bike. And that's when I heard a growling sound behind me. It didn't scared me even the slightest.

I took out the draggers from my waist belt and sliced the neck in one go.

After killing about seven zombies, I cleaned myself with water because my face was covered badly in blood.

I wore the jacket and closed the zip before going inside just to see Yoongi in same situation.

I called him outside after throwing the bodies aside.

Y/n: Yoongi! Come out, we are ready to go!

He came outside with a smile which soon dropped and so his face.

Yoongi: thank you and sorry..

Y/n: sorry for what..?

Yoongi: I drank all the water..

Y/n: doesn't matter.. I have to get food and water already. Well are you hungry?

Yoongi: .. Yeah..

Y/n: look up at me... Good. I made fruit bread, do you want it?

Yoongi: you can bake!?

Y/n: shhh!!

Yoongi: sorry..

I couldn't help but smile at his polite behavior which was confusing for me.. I wonder how old he is.

I gave him the bread which was inside my bag and offered him go and sit on my bike.

Y/n: enjoy your bread and so the ride.

Yoongi: ok...

Y/n: don't worry. You can trust me.

Yoongi: hmm... Ok..

After riding for few minutes, I saw four more zombies and they are not blind!!

Y/n: hey Yoongi.. can you shoot?

Yoongi: wh.. what?

Y/n: knife?

Yoongi: n..no..

Y/n: fine...

Life 1- Min Yoongi.

Age: Unknown

Arrived from: Unknown

Discover: Separated from friends and found hidden in the abandoned shop storage room.

Ability: Unknown