She chuckled and back hug before nuzzling into my neck making me feel something really weird.

Suga: "You guys should become a couple."

My chicks turned red in embarrassment as I wait for her to deny it just like how she should to do that at the time of Jungkook. But she never said it. I turn to look at her face which was also red from embarrassed. Does she feels the same? Does she also feel those tingling sensation in the heart when I hug her? Does she?

Suga: "So, i will take that as Yes."

I hug her again and pulled her closer to me, I'm so happy that she is as same as before. I turn to look at her eyes and to my suprised it went brown from the white iris again. As she slightly back off from the hug.

That was confusing a bit tho.

I made her sit on chair again and stand near the chair.

Taehyung: "Y/n... Finally mom accepted me."

I waited for her reaction which was a bit slow. She looked suprised and happy for me but then again her expression turn neutral.

Y/n: "You deserve better Taehyung but I will never come in between your happiness."

Taehyung: "You are my happiness Y/n."

Suga: "OhhhHHHHHHHHH"

I turn to see Suga hyung cheering weirdly.

Taehyung: "what happened?"

Suga: "Do you even know the weight of that words."

Y/n: "You shouldn't be the one to ask that because for that you will also have to know it."

Suga: "Ofcourse i do know."

Y/n: "Still decided to betray us?"

Suga: "Listen-"

Y/n: "THERE IS NOTHING TO LISTEN!! YOU WERE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME EVEN AT THE TIME OF JUNGKOOK'S DEATH!! You know what, you always have been a villain for me."

Suga: "But let me explain-"

Y/n: "I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU."

He sighed sadly as Y/n's word, as i lean to whisper on her ear.

Taehyung: "Everyone deserves a second chance."

Y/n: "He lost my trust already, i don't think I have big heart like of yours Taehyung."

Taehyung: "For me? forgive him, he not as bad he shows himself to be."

She looked at me sadly, her side was also reasonable but I just want everything to be short out at this moment. Maybe they will try to be nice after this.

Suga: "Thanks Taehyung."

She scoffed and turn her head to different direction.

Taehyung: "Please Y/n."

Y/n: "You don't have to say that on behalf of Suga."

Taehyung: "You aren't letting him explain anything tho."

Y/n: "So it's my fault now?"

Taehyung: "No no i never said that."

I touch her chin to make her look at my sincerity.

She nodded a little before turning to Suga hyung

Suga: "Im sorry."

Y/n: "I forgive you only because of Taehyung."

I smiled at her and drag her out of the room.

Taehyung: "You must be hungry."

She nodded as i took her out from there, we were wondering here and there for food just when i noticed that Suga hyung was also following us, I stop for him so that he can join us.