Weird feelings

As we all get in the van and make sure to close the warehouse door quietly, Suga started to drives away from there to main road. It was awfully silent everywhere and i try to look through the darkness to see if there's any danger around us. It was already midnight and I was really sleepy.

Y/n: "Can i sleep?"

Suga: "I thought you were really excited for this, Now you wanna sleep?"

Y/n: "But I'm sleepy."

Suga: "Fine but I will wake you up in few hours."

Y/n: "Okay."

I lean over the seat to sleep comfortably but I wasn't getting the comfortable position to sleep on, I guess Taehyung have already noticed my struggle and he slightly move towards me.

Taehyung: "you can put your head on my shoulder, if you want."

I smiled and gladly put my head on his shoulder, finally I can sleep now. I slowly drifted into deep sleep.

After some hours I woke up with flashes of light over my eyes, i thought its already morning and opened my eyes just to see it was Suga who was holding phone in his hand flashing it's flashlight over my face.

Y/n: "What the actual fuck."

Suga: "Told ya that I will wake you up in few hours."

I rub my eyes in annoyance

Y/n: "What's the time?"

Suga: "2-"

Y/n: 'DID YOU WAKE ME UP IN JUST 1 AND HALF HOUR!!"

Suga: "2 pm."

He passed me side eyes.

I looked at him confused and looked here and there, window of the van were covered in black covers which doesn't let the light pass through it. That can be a reason but why did he flash his phone's light over my face huh?

Y/n: "Ohh.. I'm sorry."

I streched the back ff my head in embarrassment because i overreacted without listening to him. I tried to change the topic to get away from the awkward feeling.

Y/n: "Where are we??"

Taehyung: "According to GPS we are in deoksan ri."

Y/n: "I don't know much about daegu..."

Suga: "Then why did you asked where are we?!"

Y/n: "I was just saying is we are away from that warehouse..."

Suga: "Yeah yeah you clearly asked something different."

Y/n: "Why are you not driving?"

I nervously chuckled

Suga: "Government have launched an app which tells places where zombies are more likely to be found and we are in red zone."

Y/n: "Whyyy are you not driving?!!"

Suga: "We are out of fuel, need to change our vehicle.

I sighed and slowly removed the black cover from the window, He is saying we are in red zone plus we are out of fuel and I can't see any diesel station near us.