The end

Mrs. Kim's POV

Taehyung: "Leave my mom!!"

He grip Jimin's hand and freed my neck from his grip. Now I can breath, i thought I was going to die just like that...

I turn to look at Taehyung who has teary eyes while looking at Y/n. It took me some time to realise that no one came to save me from Jimin but him.... The person I have always hurt since starting, The person who's childhood was traumatic and full of pain because of me. Still come to save me when no one was there.

I moved forward towards him as he slightly back off. I'm so stupid to not see who actually care for me. Even my husband didn't come to save me. When I was so close to death i felt something I have never felt before... Fear.

I hug him. That's all I could do. I wanted to ask for forgiveness but no words were coming out from my eyes in shame. His body became stiff in awkwardness. He slowly stop crying and hug me back.

Taehyung: "Eomma..."

Mrs. Kim: "I'm sorry... my... Child"

I pulled off from him and kiss his forehead as a lovely mother that he always wanted me to. Mr. Kim also join the hug pulled three of us into big hug.

Jimin: "If your drama is over do you mind using the antidote on her!"

I look at him angrily as he ruined are first family hug.

Mr. Kim: "Yes he is saying the right thing."

I nodded and went to take the antidote to injection her arm.

Mrs. Kim: "It will take time for her to get normal."

Jimin: "Now tell me where is my sister before I broke your neck."

Mr. Kim: "She is with Suzy."

Jimin: "That bitch didn't told me anything."

He angrily run out of the room. Scientist Started to discuss about the next plans for making the duplication of antidote as it will be needing very much and also waiting for any response from the government.

TAEHYUNG POV

After some hours

They all walked out of the room except me and Suga Hyung, I was sitting on ground watching Y/n. She wasn't making any movements at all. I touch her hand and she started to struggle to get free.

That was so sudden that I fall back on reflex. Suga Hyung quickly came to check her and grip her shoulder so that she don't move much. Her body temperature was boiling.

Suga: "She got fever."

I quickly get up to bring her something for her fever.

Suga: "Don't give her medicine right now. Just bring a wet towel and a bowl."

I nodded and went to bring that. It's been a while since i was here, i get in my room and bring the towel and bowl full of water, i glance at the place. Nothing have changed in here.

I bring the things in the rooms and sit back on floor again. Suga hyung put the towel on her forehead as she calms a little. Her eyes where still closed.

Later an hour of watching her, she finally opened her eyes, I saw her looking at the places and then at me. She tries to move her hands which were still tied.

Y/n: "Wait... I'm alive..."

I quickly got up to untie her and hug her tightly.

Taehyung: "It's because you have promised me to not leave me."