006

Sunghoon pov
Wait.....why on the fuck this idiot is standing behind her like a creepy ghost? Is he really an idiot? Oh gosh.....how did we end up becoming friends? Wait again......why am I feeling so jealous of it? Agh!!!! What the fuck is wrong with me!? Well....just forget it!

I just shrugged it off. And start to talk with my friends again.
End of Sunghoon pov

Author pov
"Everyone! Let's play truth or dare!" Jake shout excitedly. And everyone agree to play. They sat in a circle.

"Okay, so everyone knows the rule, right?"

"Yes"

"Great! Then let's start to play!"

Jake spins the bottle, and it stops in Yunjin direction.

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

Jake smirked before speaking.

"Yunjin, do you think i can date with you?"

Yunjin chokes and gave him a wtf look.

"Fuck! What made you think I will date you? You're literally a monkey. And a pretty girl like would never date a monkey like you! So no!" Yunjin said in a savage tone.

"Yeah, yeah. A pretty girl yet a witch." Jake said as he rolled his eyes.

Everyone laughed at their regular drama

Yunjin was already fuming in anger but she controlled it.

"Now stop your shits and kindly spin the bottle"

Jake spins the bottle and lands on Haeun.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Give her a dare that will left her speechless." Jake whispers to Jay.

"Okay, your dare is......" Jay paused to annoy her more.

"Is?"

"Go and give Sunghoon a kiss on his cheek"

Haeun pov
I was about to nod but the realisation hit me hard soon. I was left speechless. What the fuck is this mental saying!? Did he lost his saint?
Ain't no way that I'm gonna kiss that fucker cheek to ruin my lips!

"But-"

I was cut off by Jake

"No buts. It's your dare and you have to do it." Jake said as others smirked.

Great! That's mean these mentals also wants me to kiss that fucker face! Did they come here to see me being miserable like this? I swear I will kill these two bastards!

I look at Sunghoon and saw he is already smirking. It make wanna punch his handsome face.

Okay, Haeun believe in yourself! You can do it! It's just a kiss on the cheek, nothing else. Or not?

I got up and went towards Sunghoon.

"My bestie, you can do it! But I think you should kiss him on the lips. So we can watch a beautiful drama"

As soon she said it, she met felt a sharp pain on her head. She rubbed the place where she got hit and look up to meet with mine angry stare. Yunjin smiled awkwardly and innocently

"Say it once again and I will make sure that your mouth is sew" I said as I glared at her.

Yunjin tried her best to not laugh. She nods.

I went towards Sunghoon.

I saw him staring right into my soul. Yay! Asshole stop staring at me like this.