002

Next morning
Haeun wakes up because of her alarm sound. She stopped the sound and slowly got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She did her morning routine and changed her clothes.

Timeskip
At university

As Haeun walked inside the university, she met with Hyein. As they talk and walk towards the hall room, Haeun decide to ask Hyein about Sunghoon.

"Hyein, I want to ask you something........." Haeun said as she looked around. "Sure, what is it?" Hyein asked as they entered the hall room where her brother and friends were playing basketball. Other boys were also playing.

"Well.......can you tell me about that boy?" Haeun said while pointing at sunghoon. "About him?" Hyein said while looking at the dreaction where Haeun pointed at.

"Oh! His name is Park Sunghoon. He is in senior year along with my brother." Hyein said. "Can you tell more about him?" Haeun said curiously.

"Well.........." Hyein paused for a moment. "Well........he is a playboy. And it's the reason why he is so famous in the whole university. He is also from a wealthy family. Even tho he looks so innocent with that face and smile that it almost makes some people believe that he is a playboy. Because of his visual, every girl wants to date with him, don't even care if their heart broken or not. And.....

𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚................."

Hyein finished as she glanced at sunghoon, and then at Haeun.

𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎........
Haeun thought.

"Well........do you know what's the reason behind him becomes a playboy?" Haeun asked.

"Nope, once I asked my brother, it feels like he ignored my this question and didn't answer." Hyein said.

Haeun just nods. "But wait, all of sudden, why did you ask me about Sunghoon?" Hyein asked in curiosity. "Ohh! No reason, just wanted to know that's all....." haeun said in awkward.

"Whatever! Forget it. Let's go to our class. It will start soon." Hyein said. "Yeah! Let's go!" Haeun said while dragging Hyein towards the existence. Haeun looked behind once again while dragging Hyein. But Sunghoon was already staring at her. She quickly look forward., feelings embarrassed.

In class, Haeun can't focus on anything or any lectures. Her mind was totally thinking about tomorrow and today's interaction with Sunghoon. She tried her best to shake off these thoughts but couldn't. After trying so many times, she finally started to focus.

As the bell rings meaning it's now break time. Everyone left the classroom except Haeun. She was waiting for Hyein as she went to the restroom. As she was looking outside, she suddenly felt someone presence. She turned around and saw sunghoon leaning on the doorframe with arms crossed.

"Why are you sitting alone here? Sunghoon said as he stared at her. "Because I want to. Any problems?" She said while looking at him with one brow raised.

"A savage and sassy one........interesting......" Sunghoon mumbled as he smirked. "Did you say anything?" She asked.

"Nope, but why I think you're waiting for someone special? Sunghoon said.