005

She quickly closed the book and slapped Sunghoon's arm.

"Yay! You prevert! I didn't know that you're a prevent, too!" Haeun yelled at him.

Suddenly, Hyein gets up from her seat and went towards them.

"Hey, Haeun. What's wrong? Why are you shouting and calling him a prevert tho?" Hyein said with an unreadable expression.

"Nothing. He was just acting like-" before Haeun could finish her sentence Hyeing interrupted her.

"But you also don't have any rights to call him a prevert just because he said something flirty things." Hyein said with an irritated tone. Haeun was taken aback by her response. As well as Sunghoon.

Heyin.....you're getting me wrong. It's not what I mean by calling him that......It's....just." Haeun said with a puzzled look.

"It's just she wanted to call me it. And also I behave like a prevert so I have no problem with her calling me a prevert." Sunghoon said bluntly.

This time Hyein was taken a back by Sunghoon's response. She sighed and went back to her seat without another word. She start to feel frustrated.

"Why!? Why do you always take her side since the day you met her!?" Hyein said in her mind as she closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead.

"Hyein, why are you getting act up with a small matter? You know Sunghoon is always like this with anyone whom he targets. He sometimes act like a prevert. You shouldn't have react like this to Haeun. Don't feel upset." Minho reassure her. Hyein just nod in annoyance.

*Haeun, I know what I did back then was wrong but I still love you and want you back. Why are you acting like you never had been in a relationship?*

Everyone get down from the bus. As Haeun was about get down from the bus, Sunghoon got down by pushing her aside. And again Haeun got annoyed. She ignores him and got down. She looks around and admires the beauty of nature.

As she was enjoying the nature, Hyein called out her name. Haeun turns around to see Hyein running towards her.

"Yes, Hyein?" Haeun said as she looked at Hyein, catching her breath after running.

"Uhmm.......Haeun, I'm sorry about my earlier reaction at bus. I shouldn't talk with you like that. I was just- ah! Nevermind" Hyein said as she looks around.

"It's totally fine. I understand you were must be tried. I'm not mad at all." Haeun said with a soft smile.

Hyein was a little shock but quickly nods and smile back to her.

"Let's go? Everyone is already far away from us...." Hyein said.

"Oh! Yeah! Let's go!" Haeun said as she takes Hyein hand and start to walk.

All the students were building their tent while talking and laughing with each other. Haeun and Hyein was also setting their tent. As Haeun stands up, her back hits someone chest. She quickly turns around and saw Minho standing behind her with a smile.

"Uhmm....I'm sorry for startling you for a while. I was just standing like a ghost." Minho apologies.

Haeun in her mind:
You really should be sorry. Why on the earth would you stand behind me like a creepy ghost!? Mental......

Author pov
"It's okay." Haeun said with a smile. Minho chuckles in response.

"Do you need anything?" Hyein asked with bored expression.

"Oh my sister! Why acting like this? I'm your elder brother, right? So I can come and see if my sister is doing wrong way or right way?" Minho tease Hyein.

"I just don't get it how did you become my elder brother?" Hyein asked with an amused expression.

And with that the sibling fighting start.

Haeun watched them as she shake her in disappointment. Haeun looks around and saw Sunghoon gazing at them. He seems like somehow jealous and becoming possessive? Haeun just shrugged it off

_________________________________
That's for today. I know this chapter was boring but I promise the next chapter will be good.

And should I post short chapters but everyday
Or
Long chapters but slow update?
You choose

I hope you have a great day/ night!