004

It's already been 1 week. And today is the day of the camp trip. Everyone was so excited as well as Haeun. But in these few days, Minho tried to approach Haeun in so many ways. But always ended up talking about other stuff or anyone interrupting them. Whenever Sunghoon saw them together, he went between them and ruined their conversation. Which obviously irritating for Haeun.

As they got on the bus and sat on their seat. Minho tried once again to talk with Haeun but Sunghoon come out of nowhere and sat beside her. She gave him a wtf look.

"Can you exactly tell me what's your problem? Like I wanted to sit with Hyein and you came out of nowhere!"

Sunghoon pretend that he didn't hear her. He continued to play games on his phone with his headphones on.

"Not sitting with you." She said as she got up. But before she can move further, he quickly grabbed her wrist and make her sit again.

She look at him in disbelief, she was flustered a little too. She leans back as she crosses her arms against her chest.
But there was someone who was feeling jealous of both them.

Haeun head was hanging low as she fell asleep almost. She was about to hit the window, but Sunghoon quickly, his hand on the window as her head fell on Sunghoon's palm.

Sunghoon pov
I stare at her sleeping face. I feel a little bit nervous. She is looking adorable and pretty in her sleep. I can't help but smile a little. But quickly stop smiling and remove my hand from there and placed a neck pillow.
End of Sunghoon pov
( author note: idk what does it calls 😅)

Haeun finally woke up and looked around. She yawned and stretched her arms.

Haeun pov
I look around as my gaze falls on Sunghoon. I noticed that he was still playing video games on his phone. But he looks so handsome when his hair falls down on his face. It doesn't seem he noticed that I was admiring his beauty but soon enough it prove wrong.
End of Haeun pov

"Baby, are you going to stare at me whole day?" Sunghoon said as he smiled but his eyes were still fixed on the phone screen.

Haeun come back to reality after hearing his voice. She quickly looks out the window to not face him. She feels embarrassed. Sunghoon chuckles and turned off his phone. He looks at Haeun.

"Baby, it's okay to stare at me. No need to be embarrassed. After all I'm your lover. And I know that you also can't handle visual like other girls."

"You? And handsome? Please don't make me laugh at you. You totally look like a monkey." Haeun said while laughing. Sunghoon feel a little embarrassed but quickly brushed off it.

"Oh, then you're witch." Sunghoon said savagely. "What!?!??!?!?!?!?" Haeun almost shout at him. "Shh!" Sunghoon sushed her as he put a finger on his own lips. Haeun quickly become quite as she look around. She saw some of students giving her side eye.

Haeun rolled her eyes and leaned back to her sit. She takes a book to read. The book contains smut. After sometimes, she noticed that Sunghoon glanceing at her book.

"Why are you glancing at my book?"

"No reason." He said with a devilish smile which really means there is a reason

"I never thought that a girl like you can also read a book like this.... but forget." He paused for a moment before speaking again.

"How about we make this happen in real life? Like you read any type of smut or something like this, I'll do it in real life." He said as he smirked at her waiting for a reaction.

Haeun went speechless when she realized the chapter she is reading right now.

_________________________________
Ya'll sorry for disappearing but I was busy with my work.🙂
Also there is a scene which was inspired by 'ice breaker'

I hate this chapter. It's giving totally a childish vibe.
For few days, I will publish short chapters.

Have a great day/night