003

Haeun was on her way to university. She was listening to music while walking. Suddenly, she bumped into someone, causing her to fall. As she rubs her arm, she heard a laugh. Haeun looks up and saw sunghoon standing there, laughing.

𝙃𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙨...𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜!? She thought as she quickly pushed away those thoughts from her mind.

"Why on the earth you're laughing!? What's so funny!?" Haeun as she gets up.

"Nothing.............just...........your reaction was.......something good to make my day......" Sunghoon said while laughing. Haeun just glared at him as she brushed off the dirts from her clothes and fixed it.

"Laugh as much as you want to! I'm going! Bye!" Haeun said while walking away.

Sunghoon just stares at her back as she walks away. A small smile crept on his lips. Then he rides on his bike and start the engine.

Haeun was walking towards her locker. As she takes her things from the locker, yunjin comes to her. "Hey, buddy! Wanna go to Cafeteria after university ends?" Yunjin said with a smile. "Sure, why not? Haeun said as she looks at her. Haeun looks around. "Wait, where is hyein?" Haeun asked. "Oh! She won't come today because of some personal reasons." Yunjin said. "Oh, I see......then wait for me at the university gate after classes ends." Haeun said as she looks around caught sunghoon staring at her with a smile while talking to his friends.

She rolled her eyes at him. She bid bye to yunjin and start to walk towards her class.

As Haeun walks, she hears a familiar voice. She turns around and saw Sunghoon standing right in front of her.
She just glares at him and start to walk again.

Sunghoon grabs her wrist, making her turn around. He stares at her for a while before speaking.

"Baby! Why are you acting like you don't know who am I?" Sunghoon said while whining. "Wtf!? Are you a baby or what? Haeun asked in annoyance. Haeun can feels other girls staring at them as they whispers.

"𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩" Sunghoon said while leaning closer to her.

His breath was tickling against her ear. "Shut up! 😑" Haeun said as she turns around and start to walk away from him.

"So, everyone! Attention please!" Their teacher said as all the students turned their attention towards their teacher. "Soon, we are going on camping trip. But this time with senior class." She said as everyone shout in excitement. Haeun is also happy to hear about it. But at the same time she realized that Sunghoon will be there too....."Oh that devil will also there......" She mumbled as she focused on Mrs.kim lecture.

The bell rings as students start to pack their their things. Haeun packed her things and left her classroom
As she exited the school building, she saw Yunjin waiting for her. When Yunjin saw her, she quickly waves her hand at her in excitement. Haeun quickly went to her. Then they left the university. They went to their favourite cafeteria. They sat down on a table and order their cafe.

"I'm so excited for the trip!" Yunjin said in excitement. "Me too! It will be held soon, so we should start packing now." Haeun said as Yunjin nodded in agreement.