001

Haeun is now karaoke bar with her friends celebrating one of their close birthday, Hyein. Hyein also invites her elder brother Minho and his friends.

After a while, Minho and his friends come there. Haeun was scrolling through instagram in her phone. When she looks up, her eyes meet with Sunghoon. Sunghoon eyes were charming yet cold.

They quickly break eye contact and look away. Haeun doesn't know about him that much as she moved in this city and university recently.

But she feels something wrong in him......?

Even tho she met him for the first time but she senses something unusual in him.......

Haeun was looking around and saw Minho waving his hand at her as greeting. She also waves her hand at him. Minho gives her a soft smile. She smiled back at him. Sunghoon noticed it. He gets a weird feeling. But he chose to ignore and shrugged it off. He continued to talk with his friends.

Haeun is a cheerful and strong girl. She never let any one to play with her heart. But if any boy tries to, then she make them tasting their own medicine.

As time goes on, they sing, laugh and chat with each other about many staffs and other things. But Haeun feel that someone was looking at her and see that it was Minho. He was glancing at Haeun so many times. She shrugged it off and mind her own business.

After the party ends, all of them go to their house. Haeun was thinking about Sunghoon while walking on her way to her house. His eyes, the way he laughs and smiles, talk, his style. She was curious about him. So she decides to ask Hyein about him tomorrow. Haeun finally reached her house. A small sighs escape from her lips as she went inside.

"How was the party, Haeun?" Haeun's mother asked her as she cleans the table.

"It was so fun, mom!" Haeun said.

"Glad to hear that you enjoyed your party. Go to sleep now. You have university tomorrow, goodnight." Her mother said while giving Haeun a soft smile

"Yes, Goodnight mom" Haeun said while going upstairs.

She went inside her room and closed the door. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She changed her clothes into comfortable clothes. She did her night routine and went to sleep. She lay down on the bed and start to think about Sunghoon again. She fell asleep whiles thinking about him

Maybe.....

She falls in love with him at first sight?

Who knows?

_________________________________

So here first chapter! Might update on Wednesday or next Monday. Ik it's short buy I promise I will try to post long chapters!

Please vote and support my this book.

Have a great day/night!