Chapter 15

Parker was able to come home and Jeremy was by her side.

Jeremy walked up to Christmas. "Please tell me you don't think I did anything to her. I'd never hurt Parker. I love her, Christmas."

"I want to believe you, Jeremy. I do, but after everything that's happened, I'm not sure who to believe.

"You should believe him," Parker smiled. "Little bits are coming back to me, and I know Jeremy didn't do anything. I was dizzy and fell. "

Christmas gave her a skeptical look. "Look, after what happened with Hope, I just worry so much."

"I understand that because I feel the same way, but I know not everyone is going to be out to hurt me, Chris, and I wish you could understand that, too."

"I'm working on it, I promise." Parker nodded and squeezed Jeremy's hand. "Should we tell them?" Parker asked and Jeremy smiled and nodded.

"I'm pregnant. You're going to be an auntie," Parker smiled.

Christmas and Holiday looked over and glared at Jeremy. "What is wrong with you two? Be thrilled for us. We're happy. Maybe that'll be your wake-up call that you can trust Jeremy. Come on, Jeremy. Let's go."

Christmas stepped in front of her sister. "Please don't go with him. I have a bad feeling about this, Parks. Stay here, please."

Parker rolled her eyes and dragged Jeremy out of the house, while Christmas stood there stunned. She looked at Holiday.

Holly put a comforting arm around her shoulder. "She'll come around."

Easter came and went without any word from her sister and on Mother's Day, she called her sister to tell her happy Mother's day, but the conversation was very short.

"How did it go?" Holly asked her girlfriend.

Christmas shook her head. "She hates me, Holly. I'm starting to come around to believe Jeremy is innocent. Hope is the one who caused all these issues. Not him."

Holly took Christmas' hands. "Chris, I love you so very much, and I'm so worried about your anxiety and I think you should talk to someone."

"Like a therapist?"

Holiday nodded. "I just care about you and I've noticed you have been eating or sleeping much and you're jumpy all the time."

Christmas sobbed into Holiday's chest. "I almost lost my sister and I'm scared every day it's going to happen or lose my niece or nephew."

"Oh, baby. I'm here for you, but I can only do so much. "

"I'll talk to someone I promise."

Holiday and Christmas kissed. "I'm glad I have you in my life," Christmas smiled.