Chapter 2

Hope knocked on Christmas' door. "Chris, what the hell happened?"

"I have no idea. I came home, and the house was a mess. I'm so worried about my sister, Hope. Where is she? What if she's not safe?"

Hope grabbed Christmas' hands. "Hey, just listen to me. I'm sure she's okay, but we're going to get to the bottom of this together, okay?"

Christmas nodded. "I just want my sister home in time for Thanksgiving."

"I know, and I know she will be."

"How can you know for sure?"

"I just have a good feeling about it. I think she'd want you to go to work."

"I think so, too."

The next day, Christmas went to work and reherased. Holiday must have noticed something was off because she didn't even try to bicker with her.

"Are you okay?" Holiday asked.

"What do you care?" Christmas snapped.

"Fine, you don't have to tell me but I thought maybe you could use a friend."

"Wait. It's my sister. She's gone missing and I don't know if she'll be home in for Thanskgiving next week."

Holiday pulled up a chair and sat Christmas down. "Perhaps I could help you look for her?"

Christmas jumped up and hugged her. "I'm sorry, but if you mean, I'll be grateful."

"Of course, I mean it. Come on let's go look for her."

"Thank you, thank you," Christmas was grateful.