🌼 Fantasy Results

Hello, everyone!

Reviews for genre Fantasy are here!✨️
My greatest THANKS to bowdownpeasantz
for judging all the books in this category!
I wouldn't be able to announce the results without her!

THANK YOU! 💕💖🤗

And if any of our finalists want me to send them the certificate, please message me your mail. 😊

✨️🌼🦄✨️

🥇Hyacinth (Tamlin’s Healing Arc)
by lameezisme

Writing style: 10/10
Pacing: 15/15
Setting: 10/10
Character descriptions: 10/10
Dialogue: 10/10
Plot: 20/20
Character development: 15/15
Overall enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 100/100 

The blurb perfectly introduced the story and was very well written. For a fantasy story, the author demonstrates flawless skills by naturally opening the setting of the world and its characters through their writing style instead of info dumping onto the readers. The plot proceeded at a perfect pace in a manner that intrigued me to continue reading. The author’s descriptive skills brought that world to life, and I was curious about the back story of the heart-wrenching state of the village and especially the High Lord. I haven’t finished reading, but I am encouraged to read till the end to get to know more about how their situation will change and how the relationship between Cin and the High Lord will improve. It was an enjoyable read!

🌼🌼🌼

🥈The Right to Die
by avadel

Writing style: 10/10
Pacing: 15/15
Setting: 10/10
Character descriptions: 10/10
Dialogue: 10/10
Plot: 19/20
Character development: 15/15
Overall enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 99/100 

The author demonstrates an impeccable writing style from the beginning by making readers dive into this world, which is a perfect blend of fantasy and sci-fi. Though I’m not too familiar with sci-fi, the author skillfully engages in a great world building, with the backstories of the characters and that world blending naturally in the story telling. The story develops at a good pace, each aspect of the plot and the characters get revealed slowly in a captivating manner. I also love the dialogues and banter between the characters, it definitely adds a distinctive personality to each character. Looking forward to reading more about M’yu in his dangerous fight against the Caps!

🌼🌼🌼

🥉Skyrun
by The_twilight_writer

Writing style: 10/10
Pacing: 15/15
Setting: 10/10
Character descriptions: 10/10
Dialogue: 10/10
Plot: 19/20
Character development: 14/15
Overall enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 98/100 

The opening chapter dives right into action with the storytelling making me feel like I was in the story. The world building was well constructed right from the beginning. Just the few first chapters were enough to set a good pace and get a good grasp of the plot and the characters. I have to commend the author’s writing style and descriptive skills, definitely captures the readers’ attention through and through. Looking forward to reading more of Liam’s adventures aboard the pirate airship.