💝 Romance Results 💖

Hello, everyone!

There was a not-so-slight delay, but reviews for genre Romance are finally here! My greatest thanks to CrimsonShadowMask and Milestunes_xx for making it happen! 💖

To our finalists: Congratulations!
I'm not uploading the certificates here, but message me via Wattpad, and I'll send them via mail. 😁

A big THANK YOU to all our participants! Without your pawesome books, there wouldn't be a contest to begin with!

💕💖💓

🥇KYS (K!ll Your Swan)
by sodapopxtreme

Judge: Ash Donovan

Writing style: 9/10
Pacing: 14/15
Setting: 10/10
Character descriptions: 10/10
Dialogue: 9/10
Plot: 20/20
Character development: 14/15
Overall enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 96/100

The plot is fresh and original. So far, I haven't seen the theme of soulmates used in a world where no one ever gets to meet their other half. High-schoolers being kidnapped to end a war is also something I wasn't expecting.

Flashbacks are incorporated in all the right places. The setting and actions are described really well. I could totally feel the chaos at the beginning of the book! Characters are also described in a unique, interesting way, and even though it doesn't show that much in the very beginning, they are relatable and down to earth.

Overall, it's an extremely enjoyable read, and I can't wait for the moment when Clara realises who her soulmate is. 😍

💕💖💓

🥈The CEO's Supermodel
by Mila_333

Judge: CrimsonShadowMask

Writing style: 10/10
Pacing: 12/15
Setting: 9/10
Character descriptions: 9/10
Dialogue: 9/10
Plot: 18/20
Character development: 13/15
Overall enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 89/100

"The CEO's Supermodel" is an engaging and well-written novel that will appeal to readers who enjoy romance and drama. The blurb is expertly crafted and immediately captures the reader's attention, setting the tone for the rest of the story.

The characters are well-described and introduced in a subtle yet effective manner, allowing the reader to connect with them on a deeper level. The author provides clear and concise background information that helps to flesh out the characters and their motivations.

The descriptions throughout the novel are detailed and vivid, making it easy for readers to visualize the settings and characters. The characters' emotions are well-portrayed, adding depth and complexity to the storyline.

The dialogue is expertly written, allowing the characters' personalities to shine through. The author uses vocabulary that is appropriate for the genre, creating a believable and immersive experience for the reader.