🌹Rules for Participants

1. Add this book to your library so you're notified about updates.

2. No bullying of other participants, judges, or the host. Bullies will be disqualified.

3. Follow your judges permanently once they are announced. If you forget to follow your judge, you will be disqualified.

4. Do not try to bribe your judge! You will be disqualified.

5. Only books in English are accepted.

6. Your book should have a minimum of 7 chapters. Most of the special categories are an exception.

7. Each of the authors can participate with a maximum of 4 books total but only 2 per genre or special category, and the same book shouldn't participate in more than 2 genres. There's no limitation on how many special categories an author can apply in with the same book.

8. If you have participated in one of the main genre categories of Pawesome Book Awards 2022 with your book and it was reviewed, you can't apply in any of the genres in this contest. You may, however, classify for our special categories with the same book.

9. If you have participated in one of the special categories of Pawesome Book Awards 2022 with your book, you can still participate in the same special category in this contest. That is, unless you ranked in the top 3 of that category. In that case, it's off limits. 😺

10. Your password is a combination of the first 3 letters of each genre or special category you want to participate in with the same book, excluding "Best". Make sure to end it with a "*" so autocorrect doesn't mess it up.

Here's an example:
Let's say you want to participate in categories LGBTQ+, Romance, Best First Chapter, Best Flashback, and Best Epilogue. In that case, your password for this book would be... LGBRomFirFlaEpi*

And here's another example with categories Paranormal, Thriller, Best Flashback, and Best Cliffhanger. In this case, the password would be ParThrFlaCli*

11. If you change your username, the title of your book, or re-upload it after you apply, make sure to notify the host. If you fail to do so, you will be disqualified.

12. It's okay to edit your book after entries are announced, but if you edit the first 7 chapters, change the cover, blurb, or title, I can't guarantee your judge will review the newer version. Sometimes judges review books early, sometimes the application doesn't update right... and asking them to judge your book again wouldn't be fair to the effort they put in so far.

🌹🌹🌹

So many rules!
Almost double as last time!
And I still have the feeling I'm missing something! 😺