JEALOUSY

A/n NOTE: I'm sorry y'all that I haven't posted in a while. Actually I had hurt myself after tripping for the nth time on the staircase🙂. Feeling much better now so here we go....🫀

_______________________

Kindly note: (This chapter was written in Sunghoon's part of view.)

There he stood, grooving to the sluttiest songs with all the men surrounding him like hawks. I never realised but I was such a jealous type. 

My friend, Lee Yongbok, had hosted this party to celebrate his two month marriage anniversary and express his utmost gratitude to his wife, Lee Mina,  for tolerating a jackass like him. Their love bloomed so effortlessly that Mina was now one month pregnant and here I stood, gripping the life out of my whiskey glass while shooting my piercing gaze towards my husband, who was callously dancing on the dance floor with Yongbok's brother, Lee Hwa-sun; the shittiest and the flirtiest guy to have ever existed on holy Earth. 

I could personally vouch for it.

So much so, that he did not even hesitate once before taking away my man and that too, without me. 

I had already fallen for that man who now had control over everything in my life; what I eat, what I wear, where I go, when I go, why I go, etcetera and he just gave me one apologetic look before taking that asshole's hand. JESUS, I'M LOSING IT. 

I never realised when I fell for him. 

Maybe it was the time when he wiped my mouth with his t-shirt after I had smeared Tteok-bokki sauce all over my face, or was it the time when he blushed madly after he accidentally saw me naked after my towel snitched me and fell down, right in front of him?

The glass begged me to leave it for it was literally on the verge of breaking. Sunoo swayed his hips, as if he was the star of the show, which he was, no doubt, given that, all the men had dared to lay their filthy eyes on him. My gaze sharpened like the world's sharpest knife when Hwa-sun held him by his waist and whispered something in his ear, to which he chuckled. 

The most beautiful yet the most torturing chuckle right now. For me. 

I had enough!

What in the world could've been so haughtily happening and funny that they were laughing their asses off, now? 

I banged my glass on the table, after finishing a whole bottle of pure whiskey, surprised that it did not break, and paced towards the DJ. Handing him a hundred dollar bill, I asked him to play a particular song. 

I was drunk, senseless and overly jealous and what I was about to do, determined my future relationship with my husband. As per my command, he started playing, 'Cry Me A River' by Justin Timberlake. I chuckled when I heard the first verse, "I cried a river for you..."

(Please play the song in the background, for a better vibe and understanding.)

 Bullshit. 

I went up the dance floor, rolling my tongue in annoyance and distraught as I swiftly grabbed his waist, pulling him closer. I pushed Hwa-sun away, who tried to protest and began dancing with my man

Mine and mine only.

I twirled him around, who looked into my drunken eyes with nothing but confusion and dilemma. I lip synced the song with tears falling from my eyes, senselessly. 

"Cause I cried, I cried, I cried a river over you
You drove me, nearly drove me, out of my head
While you never shed a tear
Remember, I remember, all that you said?"