Ⓢ︎ Ⓣ︎ Ⓡ︎ Ⓐ︎ Ⓝ︎ Ⓖ︎ Ⓔ︎ Ⓡ︎

{Ꮚ𐒢 𐒄𐒢Ꮏ}
_________________________________________
<i ﺎ ﺎ ᴜ 𝘀 i 𝓸 𝔫 >

[Location.....

Planet gurunda]

Remember when Elyna thought everything would go smoothly? Yeah, she jinxed it. She had a crash landing because the ship she was riding somehow lost control.yeayy!!

Most of her survival items were damaged due to the earlier impact. To make it worse, the engine was also severely damaged and she hasn't even started yet,great!

Now she has a damaged ship that cannot be used anymore with just a few items for her survival since most of them cannot be used anymore, just great.

Atleast she's carrying her mask and weapon with her.ꓰven though it is already midnight,she feels lucky that the moon is really bright tonight, which makes it easier for her to see despite the darkness. This is one of the few advantages she has had since arriving on this planet.

She didn't want to think that this was good since she might jinx it again but it was okay for her since at least she was safe

She just needs to complete her mission quickly, call Fang for help, head to the tapops station, and surprise everyone with her achievements, especially her big brother. Yup, it's a perfect plan.

"I can't wait to see the shocked expression on his face," she mumbled excitedly.

She first gathered all her belongings that she could use in her ship and started her mission with the assistance of a holographic map from her smartwatch.
_________________________________________

Elyna needs to stop thinking because when she thought her mission would be easy,she jinx it and was really wrong about it.

Elyna had been walking on a cold night for an unknown duration. Despite having just started her journey, she was already feeling worn out and as if she could collapse any moment. She checked her watch, and a holographic map appeared.

As soon as she saw that she was closed with the red dot,magically she felt all of her tiredness already gone

She looked in front of her and saw a cave,a smirk appeared on her face

"I got you.....power sphera"

Just as Elyna was about to enter the cave, a loud scream echoed from within. Suddenly, a bright light flashed accompanied by a monstrous roar.Her eyes widened in shocked at this

She quickly wear her fox mask,covering her face then quickly went towards the cave

As soon as she took a peek inside the cave,her eyes widened in shocked at the scene in front of her
_________________________________________

The sun was already up, and Boboiboy and his friends decided it was the perfect time to continue their search for the Power Sphera.

They all followed Ochobot, who led them to a cave hoping to find the power sphere. Unfortunately, it wasn't there, leaving everyone, especially Boboiboy, disappointed.

Then they met a native of planet gurunda whose name was waibi and he explained that he was looking for help because his village got attacked

He pleaded with Boboiboy and his friends for help, and they immediately agreed. Waibi expressed his gratitude and offered to lead them to his village.

Just as they were about to leave the cave and head towards the village, a sudden black smoke appeared out of nowhere, causing them to cough.

Just then for a moment boboiboy heard Ochobot screamed