11🌟

Control by Halsey

The dimly lit room echoed with the sound of footsteps as Yeonjun sat across from Taehyung, who wore a stern expression. Taehyung's piercing gaze seemed to probe into Yeonjun's soul, making him squirm in his seat.

Yeonjun shifted nervously in his seat, his eyes avoiding Taehyung's piercing gaze. The interrogation had started innocently enough, but now it felt like a trap closing in on him.

"So, care to explain where you disappeared to last night?" Taehyung's voice held a hint of frustration, his arms crossed over his chest.

Yeonjun swallowed hard, trying to come up with a believable excuse. "I... I went out for a walk, hyung. Just needed some fresh air."

Taehyung's eyebrows shot up in disbelief. "A walk? At midnight? Yeonjun, I know you're not telling me everything."

Panic surged through Yeonjun's veins.

Yeonjun fidgeted nervously as Taehyung's piercing gaze bore into him. "Where were you last night?" Taehyung's voice was firm this time, demanding an answer.

"I was... umm... I was out with a friend," Yeonjun stuttered, trying to keep his composure.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Which friend?"

Yeonjun hesitated, his mind racing for an excuse. "Just a friend from school. We were studying."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, not convinced. "Yeonjun, you've been acting strange lately. Are you hiding something from me?"

Caught off guard, Yeonjun blurted out, "No! Why would I hide anything from you?" Yeonjun left his seat and sat next to the older, he leaned in and perch a kiss at the corner of his lips, curiously looking into his eyes as Taehyung went silent.

'That's right, he probably wants this of course he noticed I've been acting strange because I'm not yeonjun. He must've miss his boyfriend. Aish shibal, Choi yeonjun I rea-'

"Yah! Kim Yeonjun!! what are you doing?" Taehyung voice rose in surprise.

Yeonjun froze, wide-eyed, and flustered. 'kim yeonjun?! Wait a damn minute are they secretly married? Already?" Yeonjun eyes look like it would pop out at any minute as he contemplated with his thoughts.

Taehyung's voice was a mixture of surprise and concern. " Yeonjun-ah...we...we're brothers. You can't kiss me like that."

Yeonjun's cheeks burned with embarassment. 'what is this now? Andwae. Shiball I just kissed-i mean they're really brothers?! Yeonjun and Taehyung?!'

"Yeonjun-ah!" Yeonjun flinched out of his train of thoughts as Taehyung snap his fingers for response.

"I...ahh...maja, mianhae Taehyung hyung. I should have told you were I was going."

"Maja." Taehyung agreed.

Yeonjun nods, feeling the weight of the older's concern. Taehyung stared at him for a moment before going upstairs, leaving Yeonjun to contemplate with his thoughts.

"Yah neo, you punk! I only kisses you when you were still in kindergarten you should be kissing someone else by now!"

Yeonjun tilted his head in confusion. "Who?"