8🌟

Yes or No by Jungkook

The hospital room exhaled a collective tension as Yeonjun's urgent voice pierced through the silence, a mixture of confusion and determination coloring his words. Taehyung's concern deepened at the mention of Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung echoed, his voice a reflection of the puzzlement clouding his thoughts. "Yeonjun-ah, what's going on with Jungkook?"

Yeonjun's eyes, a tumultuous storm of emotions, met Taehyung's gaze. "I don't know... I just feel something's off. I need to see him," he insisted, his voice growing more resolute despite the weariness that weighed on him.

Taehyung nodded, his mind already mapping out a plan of action. "Alright, I'll find out where he is," he assured Yeonjun, rising with a sense of purpose.

Stepping into the hospital corridor, Taehyung was engulfed by the symphony of medical urgency. Nurses scurried past, doctors conferred in muted tones, and the rhythmic beeping of machines underscored the night's chaos.

At the nurse's station, Taehyung's eyes scanned patient information screens. "Excuse me," he called out to a passing nurse, "Can you tell me where Jungkook is?"

The nurse checked her records before turning back with a reassuring smile. "Jungkook is in room 302-ohh it's next door." she informed him.

"Ahh then please can you have some staffs add another bed to the room?"

"Oh okay."

Thanking her, Taehyung quickened his pace, heart pounding with a mix of worry and anticipation. Room 302 loomed ahead, and he paused briefly before pushing the door open.

Inside, Yeonjun, now inhabiting Jungkook's body, sat on the hospital bed, his expression mirroring Yeonjun's earlier confusion and disbelief. Spotting Taehyung, his eyes widened in recognition.

"Taehyung-hyung!" Jungkook's voice, emanating from him, held a note of uncertainty.

Approaching Jungkook, Taehyung's gaze shifted over the unfamiliar features. "Jungkook," he began, his words measured, "Yeonjun is asking for you. He's in the room next door."

Jungkook's brows furrowed, grappling with the sudden twist of identity. "But... I-" he muttered, disbelief lacing his tone.

Taehyung's expression softened as he reassured Jungkook, "I understand you are tired, but please, he's desperate." Taehyung said with determination ringing in his voice.

Moments later, Taehyung wheeled Yeonjun, now in Jungkook's body, to Yeonjun's room, helping Jungkook transfer to the adjacent bed, Taehyung retreated, honoring his request for privacy and promising to be outside if needed.

"I'll be right outside" he reassured them before quietly exiting, leaving the two to grapple with their inexplicable soul swap.

Alone, Jungkook and Yeonjun exchanged uncertain glances, their minds swirling with questions about their intertwined fates. The once-familiar hospital room felt surreal as they navigated this uncharted territory.

Yeonjun, now inhabiting Jungkook's body, couldn't shake off the surreal feeling that enveloped him, like a dream slipping through his fingers.