"Stupid Renee Van Allen." I muttered as Evie giggled because Lady licked her arm. "God, it's like I'm in high school again."

"Not to mention that little flinch she threw when we mentioned the occult." Dean continued. 

"Well, she's definitely had a good run lately." Sam agreed, flipping through newspaper clippings. "Gone up a few tac brackets, won almost too many raffles. Kind of thing a little black magic always helps with."

"I use black magic every morning to do my eyeliner perfect." I shrugged. 

"You don't even wear eyeliner everyday." Dean pointed out. 

"How the fuck do you know that?" Millie asked.

He shrugged, suddenly sheepish. "I pay attention." 

"Aww." Millie and I said in unison. "How cute."

Evangeline giggled, climbing off on my lap and settling between Dean and I while playing with Lady. 

"I don't think she's alone either." Sam spoke up. "Looks like Mrs. Renee Van Allen has won almost every craft contest she entered in the past three months."

"A regular Martha Stewart, huh?" Dean asked as Evie grabbed his arm and pulled at his coat. "Except for the devil worship. I'm thinking that was the coven we met back there, minus one member."

"Amanda was clearly going on the reservation." Sam stated.

"Twenty bucks says Mrs. Renee Van Allen is next to pop a crazy pill and go off on her merry witchcraft way." I stated.

"Nah, she likes the control. Definitely leading the rest of the group. I'll take the bet." Millie said.

"Deal." I shook her hand. 

"You think they killed her to keep up appearances?" Sam asked. 

Dean shrugged, picking Evie up by the shirt and moving her back away from the edge of the seat. "Sit still." He said. Evie babbled back. "Seems like an appearance kind of crowd, don't you think?"

"Totally." I agreed as Lady let out a playful bark, gently nipping at Evie's knee. 

"If they killed a nutjob, should we, uh, thank them or what?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, let's send the witches a fruit basket." Millie said sarcastically. 

"They're working black magic too, Dean." Sam stated. "They need to be stopped."

"Whoo, go, Sammy. You stop the bad bitches." Millie said sarcastically.

I laughed. "This is fun for you, isn't it?"

"It's why I stay around." Millie answered. "Plus, now I feel bad for leaving you along with...these two."

"Stopped like 'stopped'?" Dean asked.

"No, stopped like we'll take 'em to Dr. Phill." I said. 

"They're humans."

"They're murderers." Sam stated. 

Dean shrugged. "Burn, witch, burn."

"Yay, murder." I mumbled.

"Kid, I said sit still before you faceplant into the floorboard." Dean sighed, moving Evie back again. She giggled, babbling right back at him. "Don't backtalk me, kid." 

"Dean, she can't speak." I pointed out.

Evie babbled again, looking up at him.

"Look at her. She's doing it again." Dean stated.