ch-11

Yowwwwodhebdjanwmk!!
Play music down there from started till taekook moments ---

_____________

Next day--

Early in morning tae woke up and look beside his bed only to found it empty ...

He frown as where his wife left at this hour? Anyway he took his clothes and got ready...

He went to wake yeonjun and yn then went inside kitchen to make coffee for himself but found a coffee cup and plate on kitchen deck . Its first time in years that he is going out with having break

Tae had his breakfast and last time took glance at his house to get a glimpse of his wife ... he sighed left after taking his breifcase.

After walking for about 2 mintues tae saw two familiar figure coming from infront of him...

Tae frown when he saw the both figure is familiar to him and he closely look and saw his wife and his mom is waking...

Moon and koo stopped when they saw tae ...

Moon- are u going to office tiger?

Tae- hmm.... from where are u coming? *looking at kook*

Moon- oh , we went to temple tae, u go ...

Tae hummed and closely looked at his wife who was silently looking down with cover head...

Moon smile seeing tae not moving nor removing eye from kook so she said u come kookie , i am walking ahead & left leaving taekook alone...

Tae looked around and saw no one only light darkness ...so he went close to kook who blush seeing him close. Tae put his index finger on kook chin and raise kook head...

Kook shyly lower his eyes when he saw his husband dark glaze on his face.

Tae - i am leaving to office * peck kook lips*

Kook cheeks coated with red noded then asked about tae lunch .

Tae- in the office... * and peck kook lips and forhead and left *

Kook also turned and saw his husband walking with caressing hairs ... kook softly smile at tae fading figure and went behind moon.
.......
Kims house-

Granny and moon was watching tv meanwhile yn and junie went to school today and out new mrs.kim is cooking inside kitchen ...

Granny- call kookie moon how much he will work today ? Tell him tk take rest...

Moon smile and said i dont know what happen will in future but he is surely perfect of our tae isnt it? * granny smile and noded*

Moon went towards kitchen and saw kookie was doing something...

Moon - what are u doing baby?

Kook flinched with sudden voice but clam and said lunch eomma ...

Moon and this box for who? * pointing at packed box*

Kook shyly replied fo-for hi-him, can i go ?

Moon chuckled and said okay but his office is in town .

Kook- ok-okay eomma , i have made lunch u and granny can eat i will pick yn snd junie while coming back

Moon noded and asked how will he go which kook replied by car.. Why not? He is Dgp isnt it ..

Moon-  okay go safely baby * left to bring plates*

.......

After 1 hour