ch-10

Helloooooo !!
Stream friends and jhope guys !!
________

It was next morning....

Everyone inside kim house were sleeping as Everyone is tired from wedding and rituals .... it was around 4 in morning and our new couple were busy .....

Inside tae room-

AHHH ....MMHHH

GRHHGHHHGAHH..

Hu~bby do~nt bi~te !!

Tae-shhh...ahhhah*

Both new couple busy loving each other, u must be thinking how it started ? Then answer is tae wake  at his usually time i.e. 4 in morning  to go office. .but today he woke up and saw he was not alone in bed and his  pretty wife sleeping while fisting his shirt, his wife waist was expose .. tae was carressing his wife waist when  kook moan at soft squeeze making tae more exicted..

he again squeezed and as expected koo moan and hugged his husband more .. then tae slide his husband upwards , squeezing kook slightly peaking breast ...which resulted kook to open eyes ... he asked what his husband is doing ?

Then tae replied let me touch and  see u again... kook being obedient blused with sleepy eyes and noded thats it tae  pulled his wife saree and removed everything making his wife completely naked , he removed his clothes and dived on his wife boobs then pussy and here they are now ...

kook moving up and down with rapid thrust moaning with  scratching his husband back in pleasure. .. and tae ramming inside his wife...

After 1 hour tae finally calmed and shooted his load inside his wife pretty hole ... he looked at kook and saw his wife already sleeping ..he chuckled at his wife messy state and peck kook lips and laid behind his wife sliding his dick inside his wife's cum leaking hole and hug kook from back...

After 3 hours some knocked on taekook door .. making kook whine he open his eyes and saw his husband sleeping... kook admire his husband sleepy face when he again stir from door knock voice...

Kook sighed and got up ... he wear his saree and wiped his sindoor from his neck . He make himself presentable and went to open door ...

There standing junie and yn smiling widely, and greeted  kook good morning and junie touched kook feets...

Kook also greeted * smiling*

Yn- bhabhi sorry to disturb but eomma is calling u ...

Kook noded and said okay i am coming, u go .. ( yn and jun noded and ran towards living room)

Kook came inside his room and took his clothes then went outside towards washroom to take bath ...

He blushed when he saw his husband semen slipping from his hole and his lower flower lips swollen from harsh suck and sexual activity... he throughly clean himself and came out wearing saree....

He came inside room with wet hairs he applied moisturizer and did his make up ... he looked at mirror and about to take vermilion box when he  was back hugged by muscular figure..

His cheeks coated as he made an eye contact with his husband through mirror ,

His husband  upper naked showing his tonned chest and muscles arms caressing kook expose waist ...

Kook blushed and applied vermillion on his hairline , then took bangles to wear , but tae held his wrist and started to slide bangles one by one looking straight at kook through mirror ...