ch- 4

Yeoooooooo .....
_________

In Delhi-

Jaehyung come back to jeon villa his face was in relief but he decided to give his bunny surprise...... so he kept quite...

Yoona and yoongi asked  what happen there huh? They agreed right?

Jae- * smiled* they are very smiple middle class family and the politness in there voice and heart is so good... our bunny unknowningly choose himseld a best house... his granmother told me they will come once they talk to taehyung. 

Yoona felt relief a wave of happiness rushed through her and yoongi ...

Yoongi- let tell this to bun..* smile*

Jae-  no ! Let him see his love walking in his life by himself....

Before jae can say anymore he got a call...

Jae  widely smile and took phone

On call--

Jae- Hello ?

Person- its me elder kim taehyung grandmother ...

Jae - yes yes granny,  what happen

Granny- * chuckling* Be ready i am bring my tiger for your bunny ...

Jae - What? He agreed? * shock*

Granny- Dont worry ! We will be there ...

Jae - tha-thank u granny ...

* amd disconnected call*

Jae hugged yoona and yoongi and said they are coming ...

Yoongi  smiled widely....  and rushed to his bunny room ... 

His heart clenched seeing his bunny sitting in balcony sniffing ..

Yoongi went behind him and hugged kook ...

Koo burried his face in yoongi chest and finally cried his all pain ...

Koo- hyu-hyungie i am so un-lucky ...

I didnt got the chance to tell him how much i love him...

The one i trust betrayed me
Hyu-hyungie ...

He is my love and he was loved by someone else i will die hyung without him ...

I cant even pray to make him mine ... bcz he is som-eone else hyu-ngie

My heart is bleeding ...my emotions is shreading

Mak-make it st-stop pl-please

* crying*

Yoongi throat was heavy , he wants to tell his bunny thats his papa is bringing his  love for him ... but he silently listen the pain his bunny is feeling.... ( he caressed koo head timely kissing his hair)

.....

With kims---

After hearing granny words tae body stunned, he found it difficult to answer....

How can he choose between his family and the person whom he met just week ago?

He surely doesn't fall for jimin yes he accept he like him but love? Isnt it big thing to claim for the person he met week ago?