Chapter 8: A state of Emergency

After the events of the Battle of the Border, news reaches the Republic capital of the devastating Assualt. Now the Republic will be forced to mobilize its forces to secure itself from the devastating invasion of the Dark Federation.

 Now the Republic will be forced to mobilize its forces to secure itself from the devastating invasion of the Dark Federation

Commander Ovine: Mr President!

President Hayden: What is it commander?!

Commander Ovine: We have something you should all see!

(Tv turns on)

News Anchor: Breaking News, an action that some predicted could happen has now come to the Republican nation! In the hours after the speech, Lord Dark and his Dark Federation has now launched a military campaign on the Republican border which has now seen the losses of thousands! Millions have tried to flee but to no avail!

News Anchor 2: Thousands of media reports of an invasion underway!

News Anchor 3: Soldiers of the Republican National Guard are desperately battling the advancing Dark Federation forces but to no avail!

News Anchor 4: A disastrous report from the Republican Military Bureau announces a number of 10,000 confirmed casualties on the Republican side!

President Hayden: Dear god. It's already been happening.

Aide: What do we do sir?

President Hayden: Get me Central Command and get the press in here! I wish to speak to them in this time of crisis!

News Anchor: With reports that missiles have been launched killing dozens of civilians!

Soldier: Open fire!

Republican Commander: Sector 5, we are leaving! Let's move!

Republican Soldier: Go go go!