Chapter 1: Hayden City

Hayden City, the Capital of the Republic is under intense pressure and violence. Following the secessionist revolution of the Dark Federation hundreds of states have left the Republic and now the Republic is beginning to fracture.

With the recent border conflict intensified, President Hayden is met with a broken senate and a rising problem. Within the capital city, few senators are doing their best to keep the Republic strong but to no avail.

Their only hope is that the conflict doesn't escalate any further.

News Anchor: Breaking news- Riots have broken out in the capital city of Haydonia due to the recent secessionist crisis rising up all over the world! Police have been unable to quell the protests and the National Guard is being deployed to aid the staggering police force. In the meantime, the senate is now in shambles trying to piece itself back together after the last state in the Southern Provinces had officially declared secession by the local parliament.

News Anchor 2: Mass looting spreads throughout the capital city as the Republic National Guard tries to quell the violence! The president has ordered for martial law enforcement to be imposed on the city!

Police: This is the police! Return to your homes immediately! Please head to your homes immediately!!!

News Anchor 3: All streets towards the capital city has been closed off due to the recent developments happening! The outskirts has been blocked off under the protection of the military.

(Republic National Security Forces)

(Republic Senate Building)

Senator: This is terrible news for us all!

Senator 2: Tell me about it, Govan just seceded as well as well as Bokeh and Laceen! It's only a matter of time before others leave the Republic!