INTRODUCTION

HIII! I'm so excited to be finally publishing this book idea of mine, and I am definitely very excited if you are reading it!

My name is Rain and this is my second story I've ever written for Wattpad. There are bound to be silly mistakes, but I am very grateful if you try my story.

My uploading schedule will consist of me uploading a chapter every TUESDAY and FRIDAY. I don't have a specific time of uploading so just keep an eye out for when a new chapter is posted!

I didn't previously have the best track record of being consistent, but this time with a better posting schedule I am going to try to do my absolute best at posting on time!

This is a Reverse-Harem story, meaning THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE MEN. If you don't like that kindly leave and next time maybe read the tags. A reverse-harem is when multiple men and in a relationship with only one woman. In this story all the men will be loyal and devoted to the heroine. As far as the storyline goes now there will be five love interest; however, beware that the number of love interests could increase as the story progresses.

THAT'S IT, please remember to be kind and remember that I am only human. I encourage anyone reading my story to comment anywhere! Please let me know how you feel about the characters, story, and kindly point out any mistakes. I love to hear feedback.

and if you really like the story, don't forget to vote because as an upcoming writer it helps out a lot. :)

Please enjoy!

~ RAIN xx