Captain America: Civil War (Finale)

Everyone got ready as Simon with his energy flaring glared at them especially at Tony. Tony's system started to flare up as FRIDAY scanned the unknown energy. Tae-won clenched his fists as his eyes started to glow golden.

Tony: "Everyone, be careful. His energy is rising every second."

Tae-won: "You better take Rhodes away from here."

Natasha: "I'll take him to safety."

Rhodey got out of the suit as him and Natasha walked away and hid behind an empty warehouse. Tony then turned back towards Tae-won.

Tony: "I still don't know your name kid."

Tae-won: "Just call me Helios for now. I'll explain everything once this is all done. Let's bring this guy down before he goes into a critical meltdown."

They didn't have time to react when Simon suddenly tackled Tony away from everyone as he slammed the armored Avenger on a wall. Tony tried to blast Simon on the face but the man wasn't fazed at all. He grabbed Tony by the neck before throwing him towards a bus denting it.

Simon jumped in the air with his fists raised ready to slam them on Tony when Tae-won flew in and punched Simon making the energy being crash on the concrete floor of the airport. Simon clenched his fist again and fired at his Optic beams at Tae-won who dodged out of the way before firing his Atomic Vision hitting Simon on the chest pushing him further. Tae-won flew towards Simon and landed multiple punches pushing the energy being back as Tony slowly stood up and saw the dents on his armor.

Tony: "What's that guy's problem?"

The others ran towards him with Peter helping Tae-won on subduing Simon who kicked Tae-won towards a plane.

Rhodes: "You tell me! He's actually really pissed at you."

Tony: "I don't even know why. I don't even know the guy!"

Natasha: "Well we should probably help them. This guy's started to glow even brighter."

Simon flew towards Tae-won and threw a punch at the son of Hyperion who just caught it with ease. He kicked Simon into the air towards a swinging Peter who then wrapped Simon with his webs and Scott in giant form slammed his fist over Simon burying him on the ground.

Scott: "I guess that does it."

He then felt his arm shaking, grasping it as he tried to make it stop.

Scott: "Uh, guys. A little help here."

Simon pushed Scott's arm away before flying up and landing a hit on his chin making him stumble back. Sam flew around firing his guns at Simon who just covered his face with the bullets bouncing off of him.

Simon: "Stop that you imbecile!"

He fired his Optic beams hitting Sam's backpack making him swerve in the air as Peter caught him with his web. He put Sam down gently as he went back to help the others. Simon slammed the ground where Natasha and Rhodey are with the two jumping out of the way. Natasha and Rhodey fired their guns at Simon who just stood their.

Clint fired an arrow with Simon catching it but the arrow exploded in his face blinding him. T'Challa jumped in punching Simon who staggered back but he got blasted by an Optic Beam hitting him on the chest. Tae-won swooped in catching T'Challa before he hits a cart.

Tae-won: "I got you."

Natasha fired shot after shot at the energy being as Simon got more irritated. Rhodes fired another shot of his gun at the back of Simon's head as he turned around, and flew towards Rhodey. Rhodey jumped out of the way as Simon slammed his foot towards where Rhodey was standing.