Hyperion and the Sentry (1)

The Sentry is played by Alexander Skarsgard
_____________________________________

Both Dave and Robert arrived at an abandoned factory outside of New York with some money that they took from the lab and the serum they are ordered to get. Dave was getting excited to buy more drugs for him to use not knowing something is happening to Robert. Robert started to sweat as he could feel something burning inside of him. He kept coughing their way to the facility but paid it no mind.

Dave: "I can already taste them!"

A few moments of waiting, they heard cars approaching and stopped a few feet away. Men walked out of the car as one of them opened the car door. Then a man wearing a suit with white skin and hair walked out. He is tall with a muscular physique as he towered everyone. It was the notorious boss of the gang that runs Harlem's criminal organization, Tombstone.

 It was the notorious boss of the gang that runs Harlem's criminal organization, Tombstone

Tombstone: "Do you have it?"

Dave nodded and showed the serum to Tombstone. It was a replica of the Super Soldier serum the same as Captain America but 5x stronger. Tombstone grabbed the serum and inspected it before giving a smile.

Tombstone: "You have done well. Here's the rewards you yearned for."

Dave got excited expecting it to be the drugs that the criminal promised but he got a bullet to the head instead as Tombstone grabbed a gun from his jacket and shot Dave on the forehead killing him. Robert stared in shock as he just saw his friend die in front of his eyes. He was about to run away but he got grabbed by two of Tombstone's gang members.

He struggled to get out of their grip but to no avail as Tombstone walked towards him gun in hand as he aimed it towards Robert's forehead ready to kill him.

Tombstone: "I don't want any witnesses. Thank you for your service."

Robert just accepted his way knowing death would be his escape from the world. Tombstone was about to pull the trigger but noticed Robert started to glow. Robert felt it too. The burning inside his body started to get hotter and hotter as he started to yl in pain. His eyes glowed golden as well as his body as Tombstone and some of his gang members walked back. The two gang members started to panic and went to ran away but it was too late as Robert suddenly exploded in golden light killing the two gang members holding him.

Tombstone and his gang covered this eyes from the bright golden light as it started to diminish. They then saw Robert standing there with a whole new look. He is now wearing a yellow suit with a blue cape.

 He is now wearing a yellow suit with a blue cape