Avengers (3) (Finale)

Everyone is now on the bridge sitting around the table. They were quite as they mourned the lose of a great agent. Hyperion is seen standing looking out the window trying to find where Bruce and Thor are with his super vision but he can't find them. Fury then walked inside with Captain America trading cards in hand.

Fury: "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them."

He threw the bloodied cards on the table as Steve grabbed one and stared at it.

Fury: "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming."

He then stared at the people who are still there as Hyperion floated back down and leaned on the railings.

Fury: "Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier. There was an idea, Stark knows this, called THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea, in heroes. Well, it's an old fashioned notion."

Tony is seen staring down the whole where Thor feel down with the container. Steve and Hyperion walked in.

Steve: "Was he married?"

Tony: "No, there was uh...cellist. I think."

Steve: "I'm sorry, he seems like a good man."

Hyperion: "He is."

Tony: "He was an idiotic."

Steve: "Why? For believing?"

Tony: "For taking on Loki alone."

Steve: "He was doing his job."

Tony: "He was out if his league. He should've waited. He should have.."

Hyperion: "Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony."

Tony: "Right, how did it work for him?"

Steve: "Is this the first time you lost a soldier?"

Tony: "WE ARE NOT SOLDIERS! I AM not marching to Fury's fife."

Hyperion: "Neither are we Stark."

Steve: "Y/n is right. He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki does. Right now we've got to out that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list..."

Tony turned to the blood stained wall as well s Hyperion.

Tony: "He made it personal."

Steve: "That's not the point."

Tony: "That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?"

Hyperion: "To try and tear us apart."

Tony: "Exactly. He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience."

Steve: "Right, I caught his act at Stuttgart."

Tony: "Yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered..."

He stopped talking like he just realized something.

Hyperion: "You paused Stark. What is it?"

Tony: "That son of a bitch."