Avengers: Age of Ultron (5) (Finale)

We see Tony and Bruce working on the cradle as they go back and forth trying to work on something. Bruce walked up to Tony worried about Natasha.

Bruce: "Anything on Nat?"

Tony: "Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it."

Hyperion: "She is alive."

They turned to Hyperion walking toward them in his suit with a surprised expression.

Hyperion: "I can hear her heartbeat from here but I can't see where she is. Ultron put a barrier that even my Super vision can even see."

The Eternal then turned to the cradle as Clint was trying to open it.

Clint: "This is sealed tight."

Bruce: "We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within."

Tony: "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?"

Clint: "There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her."

Hyperion: "I'll do the same. And Tony."

The billionaire turned towards his father figure who turned back giving him a serious stare.

Hyperion: "Don't do anything stupid with that thing before we know what it is."

Tony: "Yeah yeah, I know."

He was about to grabbed his drink when a beam hit it. They turned to Hyperion whose eyes are glowing red signifying he just used his Atomic Vision. He could only put his hands up in defeat as Hyperion walked out of the room.

Bruce: "I think I just saw my life flash past my eyes."

Tony: "Not the first time I made him angry."

Bruce: "What do you mean?"

Hyperion is seen floating a few meters above the Avengers' Tower. Using his Super senses trying to find Natasha. That's when he picked up something.

Natasha: "Y/n, I know you can hear me using your Super-hearing. I'm at Sokovia at the Hydra's base. I already relayed the information to Clint but I just wanted to be sure. Ultron is planning something huge and it's not good. It will bring doom to us all. I hope you guys will arrive in time."

Hyperion: "Don't worry Nat, we're on our way."

He then heard a Quinjet just landed on the landing pad as he saw Steve and the Twins walked out.

Hyperion: "This isn't going to be good."

For the first time in centurion, Hyperion decided to not interfere. He doesn't like picking sides on who's right and who's wrong. Back in the Lab, Tony and Bruce are experimenting with the synthetic body trying to out JARVIS' consciousness in it.

Tony: "This framework is not compatible."

Bruce: "The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You got to upload that schematics in the next three minutes."

Steve and the Twins arrived and Steve is not happy with what they are doing.

Steve: "I'm just gonna say this once."

Tony: "How about "nonce"?"

Steve: "Shut it down!"

Tony: "Nope, not gonna happen."

Steve: "You don't know what you're doing?"

Bruce: "And you do? She's not in your head?"

Wanda: "I know you are angry."