Avengers (1)

We see a red haired woman wearing a black jumpsuit walking down the hallways as she was greeted by the people as she was passing by. This woman is an agent of SHIELD and the best assassin in the organization. Natasha Romanoff also know as Black Widow.

She was called in after she was tasked to talk to the big green machine

She was called in after she was tasked to talk to the big green machine. And the one that called said it was important. She arrived in the main station to see someone standing in front of her with his back facing her.

Natasha: "You called sir?"

The man turned around as it reveal to be the Director of SHIELD. Nicholas/Nick Fury.

Fury: "Romanoff, great job in recruiting Dr

Fury: "Romanoff, great job in recruiting Dr. Banner but that's not what we are going to talk about."

Natasha: "Then what is it sir?"

Fury: "Remember the plane incident months ago? How it suddenly lose its engine before slowly falling down. It nearly killed hundreds but a miracle happened."

Natasha: "I also wanted ask how the people survived that."

Fury: "Well take a look at this. Here is a video of a civilian who was close enough to see the plane slowly "floating" down the ground."

Fury played the video as the one was taking it suddenly ran towards where the plane is slowly "floating down". When he was near the landing spot, they could see a figure under the plane lifting it with no problem. After the plane was safely being place down, the figure rockets to the skies with multiple sonic booms following.

Natasha: "So you want me to go and look for this person and possibly recruit this said person?"

Fury: "Correct. Lucky for you, we already found him. We last saw him heading to South Dakota and now, he is in London."

Natasha: "He?"

Fury: "Yes. I want you to head over there and talk things with him. We have a powerful threat and with his help, maybe we can end this before innocent lives are lost."

Natasha was contemplating on her next move. She just got back from talking to the Hulk and now, she is going to recruit someone who just lift a plane like it was paper. She then sighed and looked at Fury.