Hyperion and the Sentry (2)

They decided to let Hyperion go and meet him first to talk for safety. They still don't know what this Robert Reynolds is capable of. Hyperion landed in an alleyway near Robert's apartment. It was an old building with worn down paint and cracks appear around the place.

As he walked inside, he could hear loud sounds coming from every room. Be it music or two couples having sex like rabbits. He finally found the room where Robert is with his X-Ray vision and knocked on the door. He could hear footsteps and the door opened slightly.

Hyperion: "Are you Robert Reynolds?"

Robert: "Who's asking?"

Hyperion: "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just wanna ask some questions."

Robert stared at him for awhile and could feel something off with this person. He opened the door wide enough for the Eternal to get in.

Hyperion: "Thank you."

Hyperion walked in and inspected the room and saw a single bed, couch, a drawer, chairs and a table, a door to the bathroom and a small TV. They both sat infront of each other as they talked with Robert asking first.

Robert: "What do you want from me?"

Hyperion: "Straight to the point eh? Okay then."

Hyperion then brought out a small disk and placed it on the table. It opened to show a hologram screen with the events that happened in the park.

Hyperion: "One of the cameras in the park recorded this. A man who just threw two people with no effort and then disintegrating the last one before he could escape."

Robert: "You think that I did this?"

Hyperion could hear his heart rate going faster as he assumed that Robert was getting nervous.

Hyperion: "We didn't know at first but then we found another footage."

Another footage played and it was an alleyway. Someone then landed creating a loud thud and that someone has glowing hands and eyes. When the figure came out, the light from the lamppost shined on him revealing to be Robert.

Hyperion: "Now my question is, how did you get this powers of yours? Drugs? Knowing your past that must be it."

Robert: "N-No. I don't remember ever consuming something that's weird or out of the ordinary unless-"

Robert then gripped his head in pain as he recalled drinking something from a test tube in an abandoned lab. Then meeting with Tombstone and his gang with Tombstone trying to kill him.

Robert: "That liquid..."

Hyperion: "What liquid?"

Robert: "After everything that had happened. It all comes down to one man. Because of him, I turned out like this. With power I don't even know. If it wasn't for him, I would have never took that liquid and obtain power I can't even control."

Robert closed his hand into a fist in anger as it started to glow golden. The whole building started to shake as Hyperion got ready to stop it.

Robert: "I will find that man and put a stop to his reign. Because of him! My life got even worse!"

Hyperion: "Robert, calm down."

Robert stared at him with a glare as his eyes glowed yellow.

Robert: "Too late for that. "

Using his fist, Robert blasted Hyperion on the chest sending the Eternal through multiple walls of the apartment complex and then crashing to the ground. Hyperion lifted the rubble off of him as he saw his clothes are singed from the blast. He then saw Robert floating down in his yellow and blue suit.