New Arrival (1)

Hyperion is in his civilian clothing consists of a black T-shirt, pants, boots and a long trench coat. He is flying towards Australia to meet an old friend of his. He still can't forget his talk with Arishem a week ago. The Prime Celestial wanted to tell him of what will happen to him if he ignores the orders. But he doesn't care since Arishem can't do anything to him.

Arishem: "You've been meddling with the humans for far too long my child."

Hyperion: "It's what I was made for Arishem. You programmed me to protect and save the people on this planet. Even if the Deviants are gone, I will continue to protect this people."

Arishem: "Very well. I cannot stop your but be warned. I have sent two other Eternals to stop you if matters gets worst."

Hyperion: "Send them all."

After that, their talk is done as Hyperion was back in his apartment room standing in the living room. Now here he is, a week later flying towards a friend of his to catch up. He saw a little house in the middle of nowhere. He saw a figure fighting three Deviants at once as Hyperion dived down to help his friend.

Gilgamesh, a fierce warrior and Eternal. Only second best when it comes to strength since Hyperion is much stronger than him. He was battling three Deviants at once trying to protect his home and the woman he loves. Using his Cosmic gauntlets and superhuman Strength, he punched a Deviant sending it flying a few feet away. He then got scratched by one of them as he stepped back and  held his injured arm.

Another Deviant sprinted towards him as he got ready but something or someone landed in front of the sprinting Deviant and held it's head in place before this someone fired a beam of cosmic energy from his eyes splitting the Deviant in half. The figure turned towards Gilgamesh as his eyes still glowing from using his Atomic Vision. Gilgamesh can only grin after seeing who it was.

Gilgamesh: "It's been awhile old friend."

Hyperion: "You too bud. Let's talk after this."

Gilgamesh: "Let's finish this then."

Hyperion nodded as he flew towards one of the Deviants and rammed it with his shoulders making it skid back. He then grabbed it by the head and dragged the beast in the ground while punching it to submission. He fired his Atomic Vision pushing the Deviant to the skies before grabbing it's tail throwing it back to the ground. The Deviant threw boulders at Hyperion but the Eternal just punched it to pieces. He dived down and slammed himself towards the Deviant as a dust cloud occurred. Once the dust cloud disappeared, the Deviant was in pieces as Hyperion wiped the disgusting blood off his fist.

Hyperion: "I thought we killed them all."

He flew back towards Gilgamesh as the big guy killed it by breaking it's jaw. Gilgamesh grabbed it by it's tail and threw it to the side. Hyperion landed in front of him as the two had a big hug.

Gilgamesh: "It's good to see you again."

Hyperion: "You too brother. I thought we killed this things centuries ago."

Gilgamesh: "I was surprised to see some of them survived. Probably went hiding and off the radar."

Hyperion: "That would be a possibility but how?"

Gilgamesh: "They evolved?"

Hyperion: "Maybe. So where's Thena?"

Gilgamesh: "Well..."

They walked towards the back of the house where a tree with no leaves is seen in the distance. Hyperion saw Thena there sitting there doing some little mediation.