MARVELous Adventure (1)

It's been a few months since the Sentry incident and Robert has been keeping it low. With the zvois being sealed with the help from Nyx's side of the family, Earth's been at peace. Now we see Hyperion staring at a dead body of Arkus inside of Helen's lab.

He fished him out from the depths of Sokovia where he fell after their fight. He didn't know what to do with it but Helen told him to get rid of it. So there's only one way to do that. Carrying the body, he flew out of Earth and towards the sun. Throwing the body as he watched it burn from the sun's heat. He then sensed someone behind him as he turned around to meet his fellow Eternal he hasn't seen for centuries. Ikaris.

Hyperion: "Ikaris

Hyperion: "Ikaris."

Ikaris: "Hyperion."

Hyperion: "So this is where you've been. It's been what? A few hundred years."

Ikaris: "Yes. I see you have a new look. I thought we don't gow hair."

Hyperion: "I'm different from you guys. Remember?"

Ikaris: "Ah yes."

Hyperion: "Not going to see her?"

Ikaris: "I guess not. You know I just up and leave right."

Hyperion: "Well it's technically your fault but it's not bad to see her and talk."

Ikaris: "Forget about that. I want to talk about you."

Hyperion: "And that is?"

Ikaris: "Why are meddling with their affairs?"

Hyperion: "This again? Just like what I always tell you. I came here to protect them. End of story. Besides, I made friends with some of them. A family. Just like what we used to be."

Ikaris: "He's not gonna like this."

Hyperion: "I don't give a damn about him. He already sent someone to stop me and didn't go so well."

Hyperion then narrowed his eyes towards his Eternal brother.

Hyperion: "Are you gonna stop me too?"

Ikaris: "If I have to."

Hyperion: "You can try Ikaris. I beat you many times before, I would like to do it again."

The two stared at each other in silence until Hyperion sighed and turned around.

Hyperion: "I have no time for this Ikaris. Say whatever you want. You and Arishem can't stop me from doing what I was meant to do."

He flew back to Earth with a sonic boom as he left Ikaris there. He flew back to Helen's lab to see her there in her lab outfit.

Helen: "What took you so long?"