Hyperion and the Sentry (3)

The tension in the air inside the control room of the Helicarrier got so thick once Sentry walked inside. All the people there stepped back once they saw the being who is as strong as their powerhouse. A being with uncontrollable power. They were relieved since Hyperion was there to control the situation.

The Eternal and Sentry walked towards Hill and Fury who was looking at a file of Tombstone. Once Robert saw the man on the screen, he clenched his fist as it started to glow. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Hyperion giving him a reassuring nod.

Hyperion: "So Nick, what do we have?"

Fury: "Well the guy you are looking for is now on his way to Germany. Says here that he has an experimental Super Soldier Serum. He's selling it to a rich man in Germany."

Hyperion: "Why would this guy want a serum? Start another war?"

Natasha: "Most likely."

Steve: "Do you know who made this Serum?"

Fury: "We located the lab where our "friend" here stole the serum and drinked something he shouldn't touch. The files only tell what serum this guy ingested with none saying who made it."

Another file popped up on the screen with the bold letter "The Golden Sentry Serum". Hyperion turned to Sentry and gave him a confused look on how his name sounds the same as the serum without even knowing it.

Hyperion: "What a coincidence."

Rhodey: "The power of a million exploding suns? Just by the sound of that, it's already bad news."

Natasha: "We also don't know what the other serum is. Tombstone was meeting that other rich man at the Casino for some big guns for the guy. Now he is selling this unknown serum to another one."

Robert: "We are wasting time! We should put an end to this!"

Rhodey: "Slow down big guy. We don't know what he has in store for us."

Steve: "To think he has the Juggernaut as his personal bodyguard."

Fury: "For now, we wait until we are near Germany. Tombstone hasn't even arrived there yet. And I were you Mr. Reynolds, you should go and take a rest."

Robert: "But-"

Fury: "No buts. My ship, my rules."

Natasha: "Come on, I'll accompany you to your room for the meantime."

Natasha walked out followed by a reluctant Robert as everyone watched them leave. Hyperion can only sigh as he leaned on the table.

Hyperion: "What a night."

Steve: "The guys a mystery, let me tell you that."

Hyperion: "He still has untapped power he can't control. He almost killed the Juggernaut if it wasn't for me stopping him."

Rhodey: "How strong is this guy? A million exploding suns? That's a little farfetched."

Hyperion: "To tell you the truth.....I think his even stronger than me."

Steve: "Are sure?"

Hyperion: "I may have advantage because I have a thousand years of experience but when it comes to raw strength and power, he lists at the top."

Rhodey: "Hearing it from you big guy, I'm starting to get scared."

Hyperion: "Hey Rhodey, you have your phone with you?"

Rhodey: "Yeah, why?"

Natasha finally arrived at an empty room for Robert to stay in for awhile. She opened the door as Robert walked in and sat on the bed.