Intro

Hello everyone!! I'll try not to make this too long because disclaimers are boring but necessary.

I do not own any of the characters in The Walking Dead nor do I own any of the settings, dialogue, storyline, etc. I will be using the characters for my own writing in a timeline that I've created.

Also I would like to point out that this story will NOT follow the same timeline as the show. A lot of the story line will be the same, but at different times in order to make my OWN version.

It's been a long time since I have got back on this app. I lost motivation to write anything for a long time. I've matured very much since the last time I wrote considering the last time I did I was 15, which was many years ago.

I hope whoever is reading loves the work I'm creating! Please feel free to leave comments or vote to keep me motivated!

Enough said, let's get into it

I want Charlotte to be portrayed however the readers want!! You create Charlottes image in your mind! Maybe you want to view Charlotte as yourself ?! Or just create your own version of her in your head to connect with the story better!

Sam, will be portrayed as Timothée Chalamet!

The rest of the characters will be just as they are in the show. If any original character comes along I will at their picture to the top of the chapter :)

Hope you all enjoy!!🫶🏼
♡...etherealxrain