changbin | prank

ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ
-----------------
fluff / 809
-----------------

you and the skz members played a very strong prank on changbin that made him angry and annoyed. luckily, you are the only one who understands and can calm him down.

It was movie night. he and you were on the same sofa watching a movie, changbin would sometimes look at you deadly since you were part of the prank.

you looked over at him.

he was mad at you. he didn't want to talk or see your face.

you then took his hand and looked him in the eyes with a cute expression. "you okay?" you asked softly.

he sighed and looked away, his anger slowly fading away. "I'm fine." he mumbled, still looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry.." you rested your head on his shoulder.

he didn't say anything, but he felt his anger completely disappear as you rested your head on him. his eyes slowly looked down at you, and his face turned red when he saw how cute and sweet you were being to him right now.

you then hugged his arm.

he smiled softly and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "I'm not mad at you... you know that, right?" he said with a soft voice.

"I know."

"you're too cute for me to be mad at you..." he leaned his head against yours and kissed your forehead.

you giggled at that.

he smiled, feeling his heart flutter as you giggled. "why are you so cute?" he asked with a teasing tone.

"I don't know" you looked up at him, smiling.

he pulled you closer and kissed your cheek. "you're too perfect for me..." he said softly.

you kissed his cheek.

he kissed you back on the lips, pulling you into a kiss. he was still blushing like crazy.

you pulled away after some seconds and smiled at him.

he looked at you with a happy expression, his eyes were filled with love, and he was so excited to be kissing you right now. "you're my perfect girl." he said before giving you another kiss.

you giggled and rested your head on his shoulder again.

he smiled and wrapped his arms around you, feeling really happy right now. he didn't want to let go of this moment. "I love you so much..." he whispered in your ear.

"I love you too."

he kissed your neck and then placed his head on yours. he was so happy that you loved him too. "let's stay like this forever..." he said with a cute smile.

you nodded and turned to the TV again, but you saw the boys looking at you and changbin.

the boys were all watching you. they had noticed the moment that happened between you and changbin. they all looked at each other with a smirk on their faces before turning to look at changbin again.

you raised an eyebrow at them.

they all started laughing at you, and changbin just stayed quiet. he was still holding you in his arms. his face was still blushing a lot.

you looked over at changbin and chuckled. "stop laughing guys, you're making my baby shy."

they all looked at you. they couldn't believe what you just said. changbin was surprised, too. "b-baby?" he asked with a smile.

"of course. you're my baby" you kissed his cheek.

he blushed even more and then hugged you tightly, his face was bright red now. "I-I'm your baby?" he asked with a shy tone.

"of course you are" you caressed his hair.

he hugged you even tighter and then kissed your forehead. "I love being your baby..." he said with a soft voice.

the boys were still watching them, smiling at how cute they looked together.

you kissed the top of his head.

he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. he felt so happy that you were treating him like this. "I'm glad I'm your baby..." he whispered.

you were still caressing his hair as you turned to the boys again.

the boys all smiled at you two and then continued watching the movie. they knew that changbin had finally found his love.

you rested your head on top of changbins and turned your attention to the movie again.

changbin's heart was beating fast. he felt so lucky to have you as his girlfriend. he looked at you and smiled softly before kissing your cheek again. "I love this moment..." he said quietly.

the boys could tell that changbin had changed a lot since meeting you.

"I love it too."

chagbin's smile got bigger. he felt like nothing could ever make him happier than being with you right now. "you're my everything..." he said before kissing your cheek again. he then rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes.

you smiled at him and closed your eyes as well.