bangchan | i can't hate you, because i love you.. too much

ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ
------------------
fluff / 1508
------------------

coldness, loneliness, emptiness.

that's what you felt every time you walked into your house.

in fact, you had a husband with whom you lived in this house. but your marriage was far from happy.

arranged marriage. that was it.

your parent's company was having business problems and the only solution was this. you to marry the son of the boss of one of your parents' partners.

bangchan.

he wasn't too happy about that fact, and neither were you.

but here you are now. every day you come home to a house that doesn't even feel like your home.

bangchan didn't even talk to you, and if he did, he wasn't one of the nicest.

he was working pretty hard for the company that would be his in just a year. you, on the other hand, were in your final year at university.

he comes home much later than you and goes directly to his room. in the morning, you go out at the same time, but he never drives you to your university. you always go by bus

but..today was different.

when you came down to breakfast in the morning, he wasn't there. and when you got home from university, his car hadn't moved.

when you came in, you noticed his shoes, which meant he was home.

you took off your shoes and looked around. there was no one in the living room, nor in the kitchen. maybe he's in his room?

you went upstairs and stood in front of his room door.

"chan...?" you asked cautiously. no response was followed.

"are you in there..?" you asked again, but still no answer.

you closed your eyes and took a heavy breath.

you gingerly pushed the handle and opened the door slightly, showing only your head in the room.

it was dark.

you looked around the room and noticed him. he was lying on the bed, wrapped in the blanket, and appeared to be asleep.

"chan..?" you asked softly again. but there was no answer.

you entered the room and gently closed the door behind you. you walked quietly to the bed and looked at him. he was breathing heavily. he was drenched in sweat.

you raised your hand and lightly touched his forehead.

he was burning.

"chan.. wake up. you have a fever." you shook him slightly but pulled back when you heard him groan.

"go away" he said faintly.

"that won't do. you have a fever, come on, get up. " you tried to help him up, but he just pushed your hand away.

"I said go away." his voice was like a whisper.