felix | freckles

ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ
----------------
fluff / 779
----------------

enemies. this was your relationship with felix. ever since 2nd grade, you were enemies. felix constantly found a reason to make fun of you, even calling you that absurd nickname 'princess', but you were used to it.

earlier this week, he had made a comment about your fingers. "why are they so crooked?" he had asked you as his friends tried not to burst into laughter behind him.

today, you hadn't seen him yet. it was almost time for the lunch break, and felix still hadn't shown up to say something rude to you. strange.

in the little break before your last class of the day, you saw him. he was walking down the hall alone, but something was different. you can tell.

it wasn't until he got closer that you noticed them..

you stared at felix with wide eyes.

"what..? did my charm blind you, princess?" he asked you smirking not understanding why you were looking at him like that.

"you...you have...you have freckles..?" you asked not believing your eyes.

after hearing this, felix's eyes widened, and he immediately tried to hide his cheeks with his hands.

"I-I... I don't.... I don't have freckles..!"

you walked up to him and gently removed his hands so you could see his face. your mouth dropped open slightly. he did have freckles.

"they are so beautiful..." you carefully lifted your finger and gently touched his cheek. your eyes scanned his face . there were so many! and so beautiful!

"don't look at them..." he tried to cover his face again, but you wouldn't let him.

"no..! felix, don't hide them. they're... they're so beautiful... I never knew you had freckles.. why are you hiding them? you shouldn't hide something so beautiful..." your eyes just couldn't tear themselves away from his freckles. "they are so perfect..." you whispered, felix's eyes looking right at you.

after a solid 3 minutes of staring at his freckles, you finally looked up and looked at felix, who hadn't stopped looking at you for the past few minutes.

"what..?" you asked uncertainly.

"say that again." felix said, not taking his eyes off you.

"that your freckles are beautiful? That they're perfect..?" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"god.." he whispered.

"did I... say something wrong..?" you asked uncertainly.

felix opened his eyes and looked at you.

you, on the other hand, were looking at his freckles again. you really couldn't stop looking at them.

"they look like stars..." you said quietly. you lightly touched his face again.

but this time, felix grabbed your hand and pulled it away from his face as he looked into your eyes.

"do you really... do you really mean what you said..?"

"of course..! they are so lovely, felix! like a little starry sky that has found its place on your cheeks! they are so gorgeous..!" after saying this, he closed his eyes again and sighed heavily.

"you drive me crazy princess.." he whispered.

"w-what..?" this made you look into his eyes.

he opened his eyes and looked at you. "you're driving me crazy" he said again.
his hand let go of yours, and he wrapped it around your waist, pulling you closer.

from this unexpected movement, you put your hands on his chest to keep your balance.

with his other hand, he cupped your face, and before you knew it, his lips were on yours.

your eyes widened for a moment, but then you closed them and kissed back.

you put your arms around his neck, and he deepened the kiss.

after a few seconds, you pulled away from each other, and felix pressed his forehead to yours, breathing heavily.

"princess...-"

"I love you." you interrupted him. you couldn't hide it anymore. felix might have been your enemy, but you really loved him. he was the only one you had.

he was... everything..

felix pulled back and looked into your eyes "r-really..?"

"really." you said, looking him straight in the eyes. "you're my everything.." you said under your breath.

felix's eyes lit up.

"you also mean so much more than an enemy to me, princess"

you smiled and hugged him. "I don't want us to be enemies anymore.." you said, burying your face in his neck.

felix smiled and pulled you closer to him. "me too, princess. hm... how about I be your boyfriend from now on?" he asked with a smirk.

you pulled away from him and looked at him. "if you want it so much.. I can't refuse you" you said, also smirking.

felix smiled and pulled you in for a quick kiss. "I love you, princess." he said, kissing your forehead.